After update WP8.1, many features are lost and keyboard size become smaller

Alonso-Star

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
Hi Guys, After updating my phone it makes me really disappointed. I have this troubles
1- I don't see the new tile future to organize the look.
2- I don't got this Cortana future
3- Keyboard size become smaller which is pretty annoying to me I don't know how to fix it
4- if my accses point stop and come back, they I have to disable and enable wifi from phone again to catch the wifi

Plz Help me what to do. it's really annoying. Should I roll it back to WP8 better or what?
plus I don't know if it's WP cyan or only 8.1.

Thnx a lot

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
1. which feature?
2. Cortana is only available for UK/CHINA/INDIA/US for now
3. I don't think the size of the keyboard can be changed

Just refer to it as cyan

Alonso-Star

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
Then it's not Cyan, and it's annoy me that I saw my keyboard smaller, I have eye side and i want to make it like WP8
future that missed as I said tile personlaization for example
and it begin to heating so much if i play any game plus the wifi problem. and I don't know how to get this Cyan update now after I have 8.1

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Hi Guys, After updating my phone it makes me really disappointed. I have this troubles
1- I don't see the new tile future to organize the look.
2- I don't got this Cortana future
3- Keyboard size become smaller which is pretty annoying to me I don't know how to fix it
4- if my accses point stop and come back, they I have to disable and enable wifi from phone again to catch the wifi

Plz Help me what to do. it's really annoying. Should I roll it back to WP8 better or what?
plus I don't know if it's WP cyan or only 8.1.

Thnx a lot
Keyboard size doesn't change.... Which phone are you using?

Alonso-Star

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
Keyboard size doesn't change.... Which phone are you using?

That's why I post here, keyboard changed with me, the bar or battery and the network, wifi become smaller, The tile editing look in the
Start+them lost I don't have this option even, just to chose a background. and much things. I use Nokia 1320

trwrt

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I think he means that the keyboard in landscape view is smaller, as the black bars on the ends got wider. The portrait keyboard is the same if I remember right.

iNoPhone

May 29, 2014
Visit site
With 8.1, phones like the 1320 and the 1520 have a much improved UI scaling, so elements like keyboard will be smaller to offer more screen real state (a needed change IMO, as the previous one was too big).

Alonso-Star

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
With 8.1, phones like the 1320 and the 1520 have a much improved UI scaling, so elements like keyboard will be smaller to offer more screen real state (a needed change IMO, as the previous one was too big).

I Have an Eye side, one of the reasons I chose this phone is the keys in texting, for you people it's fine but for some like me it's pretty disappointing at least they should put some option to make it biggger or smaller. I don't ask or need any much futures I dont use games or such stuff much. but really I dont know what to do about that problem, Thanks

Draganta

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
The Portrait keyboard is the same. From going from my iPhone 5s to my L920, the 920 keyboard is massive

No, on the 1320, it became smaller.

Try to check out the accessibility settings, you can increase the font sizes, maybe it will affect the keyboard too.

bryanibuan

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I Have an Eye side, one of the reasons I chose this phone is the keys in texting, for you people it's fine but for some like me it's pretty disappointing at least they should put some option to make it biggger or smaller. I don't ask or need any much futures I dont use games or such stuff much. but really I dont know what to do about that problem, Thanks

Since you are not after any other feature and just want that big keyboard, for you need it as you said, then it would be good for you to stay at WP8.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa