Question about charger?

gazmatic

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Most likely yes. Chargers have been standardized and there are only two kinds available... Apple and everybody else. So yes

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Yes however the mAh that it outputs will determine how fast it charges

that's the Amperage, not the amp/hours.

amp/hours are used usually for capacity but amps are used for current.
2000 mAh battery

2.0 Amp wall plug (faster than say, 1.3 Amps,) but only to a point since the device can only take what it needs

decaf19

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
I wasn't fully paying attention to what I was typing but thanks for clarifying my error.

For the original post I use an HTC 8x charger with output of 1A and it charges my 920 in about 2.5 hours

Goosinurwife

Banned
Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
update

charged all night seem to work when i unpluged it to go the screen got messed lucky it went back to normal by shuttin phone off then back on again will use the charger that came with it untill i can get a longer usb cord for the same wall charger my advice dont use chargers ment for other phones :(

decaf19

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
update

charged all night seem to work when i unpluged it to go the screen got messed lucky it went back to normal by shuttin phone off then back on again will use the charger that came with it untill i can get a longer usb cord for the same wall charger my advice dont use chargers ment for other phones :(

What is the voltage and amp output on it? I don't think the charger would cause an issue of its equal to or less than the original out put

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I highly believe that was a fluke.
I used my old Palm charger, Dell Venue tablet charger, and Nokia charger interchangeably between various devices with 0 issues.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3