Cyan update; "Project my screen" with miracast?

eddlang

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
To those who have received cyan on their 1320; does it support screen projecting through miracast?

P.S. I don't care about USB.

wowsher

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
The message I got implies that it only works over USB so I think that means no but I could be doing it wrong.

Yep when I pull up project my screen it says wifi not supported connect to a windows device over USB.

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
The way it works is that you go on a laptop (for instance) then download mirror cast there and you will get a barcode...scan the barcode with your phone and then it will transmit...works on playstation 3 when you use that to connect with the internet too

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
The way it works is that you go on a laptop (for instance) then download mirror cast there and you will get a barcode...scan the barcode with your phone and then it will transmit...works on playstation 3 when you use that to connect with the internet too

I think you are talking about Nokia Beamer, on the other hand Miracast is not an app but a feature which the 1320 lacks (or atleast not enabled by Nokia). Hence to answer the OP, nope Miracast does not work on the 1320.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss