Lumia 1320 help needed

Keith Brooks

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site
I just got a Lumia 1320 from Cricket Wireless in the U.S. I'm thoroughly displeased with how it work's. It crashes and restarts anytime I try to do anything. My Lumia 521 never did this **** before. What's going on ? I move the start screen tiles where I want them. When I move the 2nd tile it crashes and restarts. After the restart, the first tile is back where it was before I moved it. I go to change any settings and it does the same crash/restart routine. I'm about up to my ear's in thorough displeasure on my upgrade.

Stefan Holder

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Hey bro,sorry to hear the issues you're having.. It appears that there's a glitch with the firmware on the device as this is abnormal behavior. Try doing a soft reset (power key+ volume down until device reboots) or and hard/factory reset if you're still getting the issues. Let us know if that works. Cheers.
Sent all the way from Jupiter with my Lumia 1320.

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Thx for the feedback.
That was also a possibility, but not everyone knows how to pull it off, that's why i don't recommend it to absolute beginners.

Keith Brooks

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site
Have to go to Cricket Wireless later today. Getting more issues with it now. Apparently now the battery in it is either bad or the phone itself is bad. It's literally been hooked up to the charger since 2:00 AM yesterday morning. It show the white screen that says Cricket and then goes to a scrren that shows a battery with red on the left side. Cricket's online chat is useless. I did get a store location from it. The rest of their chat is useless. How are you supposed to call their warranty department, if your phone won't work ????? Either, they give me a new working Lumia 1320 or a full refund on the spot, when I go to their store.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss