Battery problem after Denim update

pock8

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
I facing the same problem.. My battery pro was detected an app called 360 follow by the Chinese word(when I translate to English it's said mobile guard)... This app are consume the power very much.. But the problem is this app are not in the phone coz when I search at the store..i found the same app and I can install and uninstall it.. But my battery pro still detecting the app even it's uninstalled..i have no idea...

pock8

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
Battery draining quickly after the DENIM UPDATE any solutions??
I'm facing the same problem... Even I have to format/factory reset my phone.. The problem is there is an app called 360 mobile guard who draining out my power(according to my battery pro).. But I can't access to the app coz its not exist in my phone.. Honestly d denim update will cause your phone to run out the power easily..i have no idea anymore... Any suggestion?

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm facing the same problem... Even I have to format/factory reset my phone.. The problem is there is an app called 360 mobile guard who draining out my power(according to my battery pro).. But I can't access to the app coz its not exist in my phone.. Honestly d denim update will cause your phone to run out the power easily..i have no idea anymore... Any suggestion?

No denim will not "standard" drain your phone. Actual people report that the battery live improved but there always exceptions.
Did you already do a reset or not? And if you did did you do a restore or a fresh install.
A fresh install is the best because than all apps are gone.
Bye the way if you use the stock battery saver app does it also detect the 360 "mobile guard"
And can you post a screen shot of the 360 mobile guard in battery pro?

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Just reflash it if you're having issues. A new software update does need some battery calibration time so it will settle down eventually

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Hard reset basically means factory resetting your phone. If I were you, I would still use Lumia Software Recovery Tool and reflash the firmware. You did mention about an error during the update process, the reflash will make sure you get everything correctly. After the reset, let the phone download/update all the apps and then you can start using the phone. Make sure you backup your phone before performing a hard reset

Roshith Lobo

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
@Pankaj981 is the heating problem also due to the error?? Phone gets hotter more when playing games for ten to 15mins ?? Same error problem ah ??

Qurt Mancini

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
Ok so I've had some serious battery drain,random rebooting and overheating BEFORE denim. I didn't get an error message when updating and the problem is still there. I've done several soft resets and 3 hard resets and here now with the same problem. And I'm using a Lumia 1520.1 unlocked. Isn't denim coupled with gdr1 and isn't gdr1 supposed to come with some stability upgrades and whatnot!? I'm frustrated and mad A.S right now so someone please send me a link to fixing this **** or gimme some recommendations ok please and thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss