SD cards and 1320

Idan Cohen

May 4, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys. I recently bought an sdxc card (Sony brand, 64gigs) for my Lumia 1320.. Since then the phone hangs ALL the time I have to soft reset it. It became Extremely slow!
Is there a way to fix this issue? Doesn't wp8.1 supposed to support up to 128gigs?

Stefan Holder

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
The Lumia 1320 is VERY troublesome with sd cards.. I have no idea why. I've been fighting up with sd card on my l1320 since I bought the device..
Sent from my Lumia 1320 all the way from Jupiter.

hisham691

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I had alot of trouble with my 1320 .. I once got an 8 gig SD card but each time I turned off the phone the SD card didn't work any more and each time I had to wipe up the SD card. But it turns out that it was the SD that is bad .. Now I have a 32 gig one installed on my phone with no problem at all.

icana

Feb 26, 2015
Visit site
Hi
I also had a lot of problems with some sd cards in my 1320 but recently purchased a couple of Kingston cards (16gb) and so far no problems, Transcend and SanDisk before this and I was always loosing photos and having to reformat the cards so give Kingston a try.

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Samsung cards work pretty flawlessly, and are dead fast. Kingston seem to generally work, but the best thing about Samsung cards is I've never seen a post here with these problems for a Samsung card. Other makes are very hit and miss with all Nokias. My old 820 was the same. Get a Samsung card and watch your troubles evaporate.

Stefan Holder

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I will do that... My apps are saved to SD card, and there's no way to transfer app data between cards yet... Oh well..
Dancing on the rings of Saturn. L1320

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
I will do that... My apps are saved to SD card, and there's no way to transfer app data between cards yet... Oh well..
Dancing on the rings of Saturn. L1320

Switch cards?
Just transfer all your apps back to your phone ( when you have the space ).
When all your apps are on your phone you only need to copy all the rest to your pc/laptop.
Than you can swap your card and copy the data back.
Just make shure you have set everything "unhide" for your explorer before you copy your data.

It worked for me.

Stefan Holder

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Switch cards?
Just transfer all your apps back to your phone ( when you have the space ).
When all your apps are on your phone you only need to copy all the rest to your pc/laptop.
Than you can swap your card and copy the data back.
Just make shure you have set everything "unhide" for your explorer before you copy your data.

It worked for me.

That'll take forever.. I've got some big games on there..lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion