the charger now seems loose in the charging port and the charging symbol keeps going off and the phone is not being moved at all.
    03-20-2015 08:31 AM
    the charger now seems loose in the charging port and the charging symbol keeps going off and the phone is not being moved at all.
    Have you tried using a different charging cable? If you've tried other charging cables/chargers and the problem still persists, the problem most probably is with the port of your phone itself rather than the cable.

You may want to create a Windows Central account to track responses to your query easily.
    Have you tried using a different charging cable? If you've tried other charging cables/chargers and the problem still persists, the problem most probably is with the port of your phone itself rather than the cable.

You may want to create a Windows Central account to track responses to your query easily.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    03-20-2015 09:23 AM