Hello folks,

i ran into a big problem (for me atleast) yesterday when i was about to flash Windows 8.1 via the Recovery tool:

I downloaded the ROM via the program, then it wanted to flash, okay so far good. But then i got a red Nokia screen and then it turned off, no logo, no vibration, no hard reset, nothing. Except my Phone gets recognized as QHSUSB_DLOAD on my PC (Running Windows 10 TP Build 10041).
    Already looked at the Microsoft Care page but that would be 160 for me, and that is much for me, and well I didn't got warned when I installed W10TP/8.1

I can't afford a new phone at the moment so please help
    04-12-2015 08:04 AM
    Hello folks,

i ran into a big problem (for me atleast) yesterday when i was about to flash Windows 8.1 via the Recovery tool:

I downloaded the ROM via the program, then it wanted to flash, okay so far good. But then i got a red Nokia screen and then it turned off, no logo, no vibration, no hard reset, nothing. Except my Phone gets recognized as QHSUSB_DLOAD on my PC (Running Windows 10 TP Build 10041).
    Already looked at the Microsoft Care page but that would be 160€ for me, and that is much for me, and well I didn't got warned when I installed W10TP/8.1

I can't afford a new phone at the moment so please help
    as of now there is no solution for this issue. well you were warned that there are bugs in this preview and could effect your device in many ways. and you accepted these terms and conditions while entering the windows insider program. which null voids your warranty if any on your device. . it was clearly mentioned. as of now contact the microsoft support team on twitter and let them know of such issue. and maybe they can help you out. ;) good day
    04-12-2015 08:20 AM
    Well then I think I had a Lumia 1320, but thanks anyways :)
    04-12-2015 08:22 AM
    Sorry for the push but,
    I informed myself a bit about JTAG, and i see thats the only way to do it,
    so im asking now, what JTAG type/box do i need?
    04-12-2015 10:42 PM