My Nokia Lumia 1320 is having charging problems, how can I fix them?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

my nokia lumia 1320 having charging problems

i have had my lumia 1320 for 6 months now. about a month ago, it started distubing while charging. sometimes the charging battery shows but the phone does not charge up, other times the phone discharges while charging and mostly, the phone will seldom charge only when i hold the charging pin at a certain angle. i have tried different chargers, resetted the phone to no avail. i took it to a technician but apparently the charging port was not faulty. it was fixed but three weeks later, the problem started again. it is really inconveniencing me and i really need help as to what is wrong with my phone.

Vihanga Januth

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
same here bro. im having this problem one month ago. now i've sloved it a bit.. but some times the problem will comes again. dont worry about it. when you connect phone to your charger it will shows that charging.. just unplug your charger and restart it.after restart the phone will shows that battery precentage is low.. plug your charger now and keep the phone and dont use while charging.. just try it.. if it not works use extra battery:excited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss