So Microsoft has ditched us all, right?
    The eligible list(really?) misses out candidates like 720,1020 and 1320. Well, the latest build .164 works like a breeze on my 1320,still no official update.Why?
    Then, they say old Lumia's support cycle is 3 years or so....So when should the new 'feature rich' OS have actually been released? And, if that is the sole case, why is 1520 on the list?
    On one tweet, I saw they had no plans for W10M on 512 MB lumias...look who had promised us that!
    Then, if not on 512MB, why not on other decent hardware devices with 1 GB RAM and all those killer specs required for W10M(Oh, I didn't know the Lumia 435 had a killer spec)?
    Will there ever be an official release to our devices or had we , insiders with these devices just wasted our time testing buggy OS builds, submitting reviews and helping it achieve perfection for no reason at all?
    I always loved WP, but I fear this would be my last WP device unless Microsoft officially release a statement saying these(at least 1gb ones) devices will be supported, even if the update comes after 3-4 months and we'll get redstone builds.
    03-18-2016 10:43 AM
    So Microsoft has ditched us all, right?
    The eligible list(really?) misses out candidates like 720,1020 and 1320. Well, the latest build .164 works like a breeze on my 1320,still no official update.Why?
    Then, they say old Lumia's support cycle is 3 years or so....So when should the new 'feature rich' OS have actually been released? And, if that is the sole case, why is 1520 on the list?
    On one tweet, I saw they had no plans for W10M on 512 MB lumias...look who had promised us that!
    Then, if not on 512MB, why not on other decent hardware devices with 1 GB RAM and all those killer specs required for W10M(Oh, I didn't know the Lumia 435 had a killer spec)?
    Will there ever be an official release to our devices or had we , insiders with these devices just wasted our time testing buggy OS builds, submitting reviews and helping it achieve perfection for no reason at all?
    I always loved WP, but I fear this would be my last WP device unless Microsoft officially release a statement saying these(at least 1gb ones) devices will be supported, even if the update comes after 3-4 months and we'll get redstone builds.
    You can still run W10M on your 1320 using the insider program. SO there's nothing you're missing out on except for the later redstone builds
    Keith White Jr likes this.
    03-19-2016 04:00 AM
    A company that is fighting for market share has to be very careful when they make a decision to leave existing users behind in an upgrade cycle.
    05-26-2016 09:26 AM
    A company that is fighting for market share has to be very careful when they make a decision to leave existing users behind in an upgrade cycle.
    Pro tip, Microsoft is no longer fighting for marketshare in the smartphone market.
    05-26-2016 09:44 AM