Windows Insider not working

Have Heart

May 4, 2012
Visit site
So I want W10M, I know the only way is downloading Windows Insider App and get these builds, I chose 3 out of 3 possible and nothing happens, I don't have any update to do after that, when i choose for example fast ring, i accept the agreements and the phone restarts and nothing appears, just the same windows 8.1 mobile!

What I need to do? I'm doing anything wrong?

krishna T

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I am in the similar situation. Was on Windows 10 latest production preview build (L720). Did a reset using WDRT, went to back 8.1.
After that I am unable to get Windows 10. Tried Fast ring and Preview ring both. Now I left the program and it says I am on Production Blue.
Any ideas how to go further?

shahidkazi

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
Well it was available only through Release Preview, but it looks like they have disabled the upgrade for older Lumias through that from this week. I tried 3 days to late to upgrade :( Will need to wait till someone comes up with a workaround or a custom ROM.

John Christopoulos

May 9, 2014
Visit site
Well it was available only through Release Preview, but it looks like they have disabled the upgrade for older Lumias through that from this week. I tried 3 days to late to upgrade :( Will need to wait till someone comes up with a workaround or a custom ROM.

Maybe they are putting redstone1 on Release preview now and Redstone 2 on fast/slow Ring. So, at present be stuck with 8.1 or hack the phone to get Redstone1 and enroll for Redstone 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6