Lumia 1520 press picture leaks

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
BTex5TtCUAEQaus.png

And here we have it. Evleaks has posted Lumia 1520 press shot. Just as said, thin bezel and camera is slightly raised, exactly like on Lumia 925.

via Picture of Lumia 1520 leaks | nokiagadgets.com

Kissanviikset

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Physical size of that thing maybe not that big after all. Thin bezels keep size reasonable. Now we just need to know all specs and then we can predict how good this is going to sell.

I put this one under consideration. And yes, it's still NOKIA brand :smile:

husam2277

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
I don't think this phone has 20 MP camera... I think the fact that there are two nokia phablets coming, this one with 8 or 13 MP camera and another more premium metal one (shown in leaked image before) with around 20 MP camera.... The later may have better specs (camera, SoC, ram, stylus)... This is just what i think....

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
I don't think this phone has 20 MP camera... I think the fact that there are two nokia phablets coming, this one with 8 or 13 MP camera and another more premium metal one (shown in leaked image before) with around 20 MP camera.... The later may have better specs (camera, SoC, ram, stylus)... This is just what i think....

Nobody naturally knows, but those pictures had nothing linking them to Nokia. Also those pictures could be be from one of the various prototypes or just early material tests.
Maemo/MeeGo that was partly worked on open source and us who were nerd enough could scan around the dev mailing lists spotted at least 6 different prototype surrounding Lankku/N9 and Dali/N950 development.

Impossible to say really. I would say that if this carries Snapdragon 800 like rumored, no matter the camera unit, then this should be locked to very high end for the following 6 months and I can't quite see room for another high end phablet in that time frame. More compact device is a another thing. If this comes with Snapdragon 600, ~10MP camera, then it leaves some room for higher end phablet.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I will have this device the day it launches. I have been waiting for a large screen device from Nokia with OS upgrades that makes sense. Now with all the GDR3 leeks coming out it looks like even the OS will be in line with my wants. I am very excited about this device.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077