New pictures of sexyness appear!

Scorpio5x0

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I don't think they're mysterious holes. They look pretty similar to the holes we see on the 928, 925 and 1020 for wireless charging plates to 'plug in' to.

Those holes appear too small to be for a wireless charging plate. The 928s wireless charging is built-in so there are no holes on the back other than speaker and the mic. The 925 and 1020 do have the small metal plates on the back that is for the wireless charging plate to make contact with. Unless they changed the connection my guess speakers.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Are you trying to own every wp8 made?

UUUmmm...yah!

I like the big screen devices its a weakness. The WP I had the longest was the Titan II mostly because of the screen size. I am trying to get some time alone with one, I have a friend of a friend that has had one in his hands.

I am not a big hold it to your ear phone guy I do all my talking on a Bluetooth so as long as I can find a pouch I can hang on my pocket I'm good to go.

RJ Priest

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
I'm really excited to see this device in person. Part of me thinks that it might be a little too large to carry around, but I have this feeling that once I see that 6" screen, I'll be totally sold on it. The 4.8" screen of the ATIV S screen compared to the 920 has me firmly convinced that 4.5" is too small. I expect that for my liking, 5" is the best, maybe 5.5" could be the best balance between device size and screen beauty, but the 1520 might just convince me that 6" is the way to go.

As great and problem free as the ATIV is, I'm dying to switch to a next gen Nokia device in order to make use of ProCam.

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
I wonder how much is this going to cost (no-contract price)? Galaxy Note III at T-Mobile is sold at $703.

I don't know about dollar prices, but I can guarantee it will cost at least 699 euros here. Lumia 1020 did already cost 699 euros.
I guess we will see iPhone 5S, GS4 competitor somewhere next year with the normal 599 euros price.

JerseySal

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
I guess one will need a man purse to carry that book, it's like a clown's version of a mobile phone exaggerated to the point of ridiculousness.
Instead of a man purse you hire a Sherpa to carry it they can also hold it when you take pictures. My phone is bigger than yours and I can last longer....

It's okay if you cant handle the extra few ounces of a phone that's only two inches more in size. We understand you also need the extra pocket space to hold the tissues to wipe away your tears. I say we set up a Sherpa, or man purse fund on PayPal for you so you don't feel left out with your micro-sized four inch phone.

ArthJar

May 26, 2013
Visit site
It's okay if you cant handle the extra few ounces of a phone that's only two inches more in size. We understand you also need the extra pocket space to hold the tissues to wipe away your tears. I say we set up a Sherpa, or man purse fund on PayPal for you so you don't feel left out with your micro-sized four inch phone.

I already did. For each post in this thread 99 cents are stored into that guy's mailbox. Also, gucci joined the cause, they are willing to make a man purse crafted with the softest tissues specially for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte