Get your lumia 1520 fix right here folks!

Ridemyscooter86

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I hate having to scream this out but....

CYAN BLUE! CYAN BLUE! CYAN BLUE!

I want the sexy cyan blue color. I will still probably buy the phone anyways even if it doesn't come in this color, but why would they choose to have yellow over blue? I mean red makes sense, but do you think most people prefer yellow over blue?

WPmunkey

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site

I want the sexy cyan blue color. I will still probably buy the phone anyways even if it doesn't come in this color, but why would they choose to have yellow over blue? I mean red makes sense, but do you think most people prefer yellow over blue?

I used to think yellow is more popular but cyan 920s have been hard to find in my experience. So idk anymore

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I used to think yellow is more popular but cyan 920s have been hard to find in my experience. So idk anymore
I think also because cyan is only available online(here in America anyway), limits its exposure since you can get yellow and other colors at he store and online.
I do think yellow is a popular color for them.

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site

Yeah I agree, I would much rather have cyan then yellow, but I still think black is the sexiest :)

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I had the same sentiments when I first saw it. But I'd like to give it an actual try prior to deciding finally if I don't like it or if it'll be in my pocket soon

sent from within the depths of my brain

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
^Check the other thread, its almost 6.5 inches long, which imo is HUGE for a phone.

Saw the other thread already before. What I meant was to physically hold it when it comes out. Sorta like some years back when 3.5 inch screens were the thing then came 4 and 5. Seeing the pics vs holding the actual unit made a big difference for me. Bit honestly I'm really interested in this.

sent from within the depths of my brain

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I personally would take yellow over blue but that is because yellow is probably my favorite color.

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Was really tempted to get a Huawei Ascend Mate 6.1 but this made me change my mind.

I just really hope that it supports USB OTG (but I doubt it)

Still the best part for me is that it's the first high end Lumia with micro SD support.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I really want to know dimensions. I HATE big phones (I have a tablet for that ish), but my god is this hone gorgeous! The bezels are much smaller so im hoping it's only slightly bigger than my 928..

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I really want to know dimensions. I HATE big phones (I have a tablet for that ish), but my god is this hone gorgeous! The bezels are much smaller so im hoping it's only slightly bigger than my 928..

Yeah... I think it's more than slightly bigger than your 928...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs