What color 1520 will you get?

KnightOfAnfala

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
I love the matte finish of my yellow 1020 so I want to get any matte variant of the 1520 too. I am hoping that white would be matte because the matte white 1020 looks and feels awesome.

pmich

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Which are the matte finishes and which are glossy?

I only want a matte finish. I'm thinking Red or Cyan. I have the black 920 and i'm bored of the colour. Never again Black. Contrary to belief, once you go black..you do go back.

KnightOfAnfala

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
I don't like the look of black on Lumia either. Seems a little bit out of character. I don't think they'd have a cyan 1520 though. If they will then I'd go with matte cyan. Matte white otherwise.

immyperez

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
black and white are matte, red and yellow are glossy

Interesting that yellow is glossy. I don't understand why they went for matte yellow for the 1020? I thought maybe they were planning to abandon the glossy thing altogether. Now my glossy yellow purity pros and my matte yellow 1020 don't go as well as my 920 used to. Worse still...no yellow tablet!!!

alllies

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I'll get matte yellow or cyan if it will be available..no more glossy finish this time as I will show it off without a case.

LeiChat

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm hoping it's not the same orangey red the 920 came in.
If it's a solid bright red then that'll be my first choice.
Otherwise I'd prefer black and I'll get a custom Gelaskin made for it. :)

KnightOfAnfala

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
A blogger from Manila who was invited to the event has reported that the Yellow variant will be of matte finish. If this is indeed true, I will most definitely go with the matte yellow.

TenTwelve

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm hoping it's not the same orangey red the 920 came in.
If it's a solid bright red then that'll be my first choice.
Otherwise I'd prefer black and I'll get a custom Gelaskin made for it. :)

Have you seen a red 920 in person. It doesn't get more truly red than that. lol I know they appear orange-ish in pics though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel