What color 1520 will you get?

superlawyer15

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Red is nice but doesn't seem very professional

I'm getting the black, with the added bonus of it appearing smaller because of the darker color

psudotechzealot

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I wish they offered gray like the 920 that never made it here.

i_hug_that_feel.png

Jcmg62

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Yellow if they have it :D can't wait for this phone to hit the shelves.....COME ON NOKIA, PULL YOUR FINGER OUT!!!!! I WANT THIS FOR XMAS!!!! :)

TenTwelve

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Do you folks who want matte finishes have a matte finish currently? I'm curious how easily they scratch and how crappy they look after some wear and tear.

KnightOfAnfala

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Do you folks who want matte finishes have a matte finish currently? I'm curious how easily they scratch and how crappy they look after some wear and tear.

My 1020 is matte yellow. I like the matte finish because they look more premium compared to the glossy ones. They're also more comfortable to hold, and are very resistant to fingerprint smudges. They do attract dirt, but they're very easy to clean even with just a dry microfiber cloth.

I am not sure about wear and tear because I am very careful with my gadgets so they are always in pristine condition and are very rarely subjected to anything that might scratch them. Except for accidents of course :D

KnightOfAnfala

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
^^ I agree, I think the matte finish looks and feels more premium, especially if the phone is gonna be used without a case. Of the matte Lumias I really like the yellows and the whites, but the recycled polycarb on the black 1520s is a great plus factor for me too.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm thinking white or yellow. I love the matte yellow finish on the 1020, but the white might make it look a little bit smaller, if that makes sense.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I love my white L900. But I am pumped up to see them in person. I am feeling the white slightly ahead of yellow though basically neck and neck, with red catching up quick. Black is not in the running.

Hoping these guys give me an excuse to get one. I am in no hurry, still love my WP7 experince. But I am missing out on a ton of improvements.

CallMeNop

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
My question could bu stupid be I have to ask:
Why Nokia make new phone/tablet with a few color, but never the same.
I will try to explain (sorry for my english): They made at first, the lumia 800 with cyan, at this time cyan was THE color. After that, cyan star to disapear and Yellow take the place, etc... Why don't make product with cyan/yellow/red/white/black.
They make a 1520 with no cyan, ok no problem BUT they make a 2520 with cyan and no yellow... So what's happen for people like me who want to keep everything matching with the color ?

If I buy a 1520 and a 2520, I have to buy it in red/white/black if I want to match them... I don't understand why they do this.

GSOgymrat

May 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm going back and forth between white and yellow. I will be buying a charging sleeve and will need to find a belt case big enough to accommodate it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos