Unlocked pricing and availability

Alpo714

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys, does anyone know how much the Lumia 1520 will be in the USA for an unlocked device? I would much rather purchase my the 1520 from amazon, as an unlocked universal device. Any feed back would be appreciated!

TheBadGuy_88

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
+1520 just when you get excited because Nokia said they would sell it themselves, they gotta go crawl up at&t's arse for money. smdh I'm so frustrated to have to feel like I am #BEGGING for Nokia to take my money for a universal unlocked device

mtmjr90

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys, does anyone know how much the Lumia 1520 will be in the USA for an unlocked device? I would much rather purchase my the 1520 from amazon, as an unlocked universal device. Any feed back would be appreciated!

You'll likely have to import it via a service like Negri or Expansys. It'll probably take them 1-2 months to procure unlocked devices and you'll have to pay a premium (I would say with tax & shipping, you'd be looking at $900+...which is a lot to swallow).

Alpo714

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
You'll likely have to import it via a service like Negri or Expansys. It'll probably take them 1-2 months to procure unlocked devices and you'll have to pay a premium (I would say with tax & shipping, you'd be looking at $900+...which is a lot to swallow).

Thanks for the reply. It sounds like I'm going to have to pay premium, to get the phone that I want. Thanks again for the response.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes