Official AT&T Page for the Lumia 1520

neo302

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
On the page it says:

Bring it everywhere

Meet a smartphone that can keep up with your busy life.
The 3400 mAh battery combined with the wireless
charging shell is perfect for everyday use.

Wireless charging shell sold separately.

teoami

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
I think it is a simple choice by ATT. Include a feature for free with the handset, or make it optional, charge the same for the handset and then charge extra for the charging shell. Corporate greed at its finest.

lippidp

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
the AT&T version will not, as you can see on their site, wireless charging shells are going to be sold separately
It is possible that the site is wrong. They always get **** wrong. The 925 is not selling as well as the 920. You'd think ATT would have learned that people do want more storage and built-in wireless charging goddammit!!!

nola75

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
The Nokia site says nothing about a separate shell for wireless charging but that may not mean much. The front page feature with the picture showing the pins on the back is not a good sign. The other disappointment is that the Nokia site says the AT&T version only has 16 GB of primary storage memory.

rick98761

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm assuming it sating the phone has a amoled screen is a typo?
Has anyone found out if the international version will work on att lte, or mobile?

soloist_huaxin

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
ATT better have this wireless charging thing wrong on their website. I'm actually fine with 16GB storage(so many things are in the cloud nowadays), but no wireless charging is a big NO.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett