So I have a 1520... AMA.

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
How are the speakers? How loud is the speaker volume? I hope its not low like Lumia 920, where a missed call can be unnoticed most of the time? How good is the music? I feel my lumia 920 has good music quality. But like gsmarena stated, its not good enough for a flagship device. A flagship device should deliver a music which is on par with iPhone 4s.

Tafsern

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
How are the speakers? How loud is the speaker volume? I hope its not low like Lumia 920, where a missed call can be unnoticed most of the time? How good is the music? I feel my lumia 920 has good music quality. But like gsmarena stated, its not good enough for a flagship device. A flagship device should deliver a music which is on par with iPhone 4s.

You know there is a volume rocker to turn the volume...up...?

I got no problem hearing it, it's loud and clear.

FromNokiaWithLove

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
What's the 'Manufacturer name' of the phone? It can be found from Settings -> Extras+info -> More info.
For example, for Lumia 920 from certain region it's 'RM-821_eu_euro1_425'.

I would also like to know what's the 'OS version' which is in the phone, this can be found from Settings -> About -> More info.

Thanks already!

Last edited:

ALpHa.Q.RoUgH

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site

The speakers is loud. But I'll let you decide, I did a quick little video overview for everybody.

alllies

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I am a fan of large screens and always type with both hands so this fits me well. @ALpHa.Q.RoUgH thanks for creating this thread.

Whoever got this phone, could you please check if RAW files can be saved on SD card or phone only. . Since 1020 have no SD card slot to store more of that RAW files, I'm surely be getting this one.

JediTWang

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, the AT&T variant has PMA standard instead of qi standard...

It doesn't have any standard yet, just a "promise" for PMA to be integrated into a revised version (or close descendants) "later".
In the meantime, a "clip-on" + plate will have to be used, unlike the international version which has the Qi standard integrated.
This is all largely motived by AT&T being firmly in the PMA camp, & wanting to profit from that investment...

Last edited:

JPDVM2014

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
I was really on the fence about this phone, but the pic with it up to your face has swayed me into getting one. It is big, but not as big as I was expecting. I will only look a little ridiculous with it. Lol. I can't wait. Thanks for doing the AMA

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers