1520 In Store Nov. 8

JRDEMASKUS

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
I was at the mall tonight and saw the 1520 at the ATT store. No place card. The CR says I can buy it tomorrow. I will be there early in the morning.
I posted a picture of it next to my new Nexus 5 at pocketables.com in the Windows Phone forum. Sorry I don't know how to attache a pic or link here.

JRDEMASKUS

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
IDK what color. Probably black.
CR says $50 credit with purchase.
The Nexus 5 is nice, but the 1520 is more what I want, but it is huge! The Samsung Note 3 looks perfectly sized, but I want a Windows Phone device too.

jtseals

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
its up on the at&t site to order but says it wont be shipped until November 19th which leads me to think that it will be available for in store purchase the 22nd

Last edited:

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Oh crap, I have until Tuesday to exchange my 925, I figured the 1520 wouldn't be out by then and I wouldn't be tempted.

JRDEMASKUS

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
No, they are not available to buy until Nov. 22.
Pre-order only.
But they look nice sitting on the shelf with no Place card.
Seems they are really eager to sell them. NOT!

TheFullBanana

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Went to the AT&T store this morning and there it was, in all it's glory. Display seemed very zippy and responsive. Spreakers were better than I thought they would be. I really liked typing on the keyboard, which is where I think the screen size definitely becomes a benefit. Sales rep said to me, "...we just got that one in, is that the one you want?" I asked if it were for sale today, he said yes. I got super excited and asked what colors he had. He went to the back and burst my bubble and said, they are not actually in yet...sorry. Oh well, I'll can wait. Was really impressed with the keyboard though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss