Which color 1520 will you get?

Cactoes Gel

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
So I'm not decided on which color to get. I'm a Lakers fan and thinking yellow is the obvious choice. But it's already such a huge phone that I also don't want to attract any more attention than I'm already getting. Personally though, it will be either black or yellow for me.

Just curious what you guys are getting and why.

ozahran

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
If I get one it would either be yellow or white. Love the look of a white windows phone, but the signature yellow is hard to pass up!

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I went with white. I have too many black surfaces at home for a black phone to get lost on.

Yellow is nice but yes, it already screams for attention. I'm sure I'll get a few WTFs when whipping it out.

lovenokia

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I went with yellow, i have always been a fan of yellow. I believe the matte yellow is the same as the matte yellow from the lumia 1020 which i thought was nice looking.

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm thinking black. Had the yellow 920, and sold it. There was something about the color and the tiles that got me for some reason. Awesome color, just wasn't for me.

I like black because it looks pretty elegant and you're good to go with any tile color you want.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs