Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
Only rich mode
BObA0eP.jpg

Lumia1520

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The hospital near us has a staircase where they change color on the lights regularly. I've previous shown pics of it as red, blue and purple.

Last night it was cycling through all it's colors. I assume in memoriam to the victims of the Orlando mass shooting...

I also snapped some pics. I wanted the green part of the cycle. Lumia Camera, auto settings, no flash, tap to focus. I took the best 16MP.dng file and processed it on my laptop via Fotor with some basic edits. Then I extensively worked the resulting .jpeg through Polarr for cleanup, tone and vibrancy.

Green Staircase.jpeg

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Would you mind getting one for me at its deepest blue?! That would be a great background or lockscreen pic! thanks!

So I looked through my files and found the dng from March 4 when I took pics of it as blue... Ran through Fotor, then cropped it 16:9 and processed in Polarr... Let me know if this works for you...

Blue Staircase.jpeg

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Are there any extra good camera apps for a 1520 running W10M?

All the usual ones I used on 8.1 are working with W10M.

ProShot should be launching a new made for 10 App soon.

Black just yesterday failed on their crowdfunding effort to finance development of a UWP for 10. I have a big sad on that one. My $20 pledge didn't even help bring them close.

On PC I've taken to post processing my DNG on laptop with Fotor to do basic edits and convert from DNG to JPG (no MP size loss like Rawer gives) and then more in-depth edit and cleanup with Polarr. Polarr is normally $19.99 and I got it on sale for $0.99. It's been on that sale a couple times. I just looked again and it is FREE right now. Grab it!!! Awesome editor with a great UI.

On my 1520 (and every phone really) I use Camera360 Sight for great filters and fast shooting at max resolution, ProShot for fully tweaked composition at the lens and granular control of HDR, Sketch Camera for fun...

What are you looking to get out of a new App?

Tullphan

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
What are you looking to get out of a new App?

I don't bother taking a camera on vacation & while I know no camera phone will replace a DSLR, I still like to have something that will take good landscapes & those "once in a lifetime" shots when needed.
Also, i'd like the ability to take slo-mo videos & can't seen to figure that one out.

Last edited:

Madam ImAdam

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Incredible but there is no way to upload an image to this site from a windows phone 10 device using the edge browser! Fail!

Thankfully, I can upload from my Surface Pro2!

C76B00E7-4BD4-4CD8-BB84-42F4787DB8F6.jpg

WP_20160128_10_15_34_Raw 1.jpg

Last edited:

Tullphan

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Perhaps off topic, but apps (be it photo or whatever) in the app store that are compatible with both Win10 & Win10M that aren't free, is there a way that one could purchase it once & use it on two devices?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Perhaps off topic, but apps (be it photo or whatever) in the app store that are compatible with both Win10 & Win10M that aren't free, is there a way that one could purchase it once & use it on two devices?

Absolutely. UWP Apps can be used on up to 10 devices sharing the same Microsoft Account. (10, see what they did there?)

I have a few apps that I have on 3 phones, 1 laptop and an RT tablet.

Tullphan

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Absolutely. UWP Apps can be used on up to 10 devices sharing the same Microsoft Account. (10, see what they did there?)

I have a few apps that I have on 3 phones, 1 laptop and an RT tablet.

Do they automatically show up when one signs in to their Live account or how does it work?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs