phstratton

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
If Seidio developed a SURFACE Case w/ a Metal Kickstand for the Nokia 1520 would you buy it? I personally like them more than most other cases, they don't add much bulk, you get a solid kickstand, and they provide a better amount of protection than most basic gel cases. If not, what is your current favorite case for the Nokia 1520? I've searched around and most of what I can find are gel cases or flip cases neither of which I really want. Thanks!

omegafiler

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
If they made the surface case with holster, I'd definitely buy it. I've always liked their cases. Minimal bulk, good protection, and great holster design.

Problem is they don't seem to like taking risks on unpopular devices. But if enough folks contact them... maybe.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

phstratton

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
Awesome idea, thanks! Even if you're not completely interested in one of these cases, please submit a request. The more attention we can draw to windows phone the better! Thank you to everyone in advance :)

omegafiler

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Now that the phone is out, it's even more apparent how few descent cases are out there. I may have to get a cheap eBay case to hold me over as the included flip case is... "OK." If you haven't already, check out the Seidio link above. We need good cases folks, and only that'll happen is if they see there is enough demand. Thanks! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo