Download the Nokia Lumia 1520 ringtone pack

alv3st3r

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
As usual, WindowsMania.pl have managed to get early access to the Nokia Lumia 1520 ROM and have extracted the ringtones contained therein.

The 20 MB pack contains some ringtones and sounds you will already have on your phone, but also several more which are new, and which have been featured in some of Nokia?s advertising.

Download Link: Lumia_1520_ringtones

Source: WindowsMania.pl

nCogNeato

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
As usual, WindowsMania.pl have managed to get early access to the Nokia Lumia 1520 ROM and have extracted the ringtones contained therein.

The 20 MB pack contains some ringtones and sounds you will already have on your phone, but also several more which are new, and which have been featured in some of Nokia�s advertising.

Download Link: Lumia_1520_ringtones

Source: WindowsMania.pl

My daily driver for the past 3+ years has been the Nokia Lumia 1520. It died last month and I switched to the new Nokia 6 (Android OS). It's great except I miss all my ringtones.

Miraculously, nearly 4 years after posting, your link still works! Thanks! :cool:

alishayan

Aug 15, 2017
Visit site
Hi there ,
will you please also upload Nokia Reminders tones? I would like to get Nokia Message , Nokia Calendar and so listed on reminders when you go to ringtones+sounds in settings. Will wait for your reply. Thx

nCogNeato

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
What was the cause of its death? Dead battery or something more serious like a motherboard failure?

"Phantom touch". It started early 2017, and slowly got worse & worse. When it got the point I couldn't complete a task that took longer than 1 minute, I put her out to pasture (aka the drawer in my office that hordes away my old phones).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb