Nokia Flip Cover

nkaufmann

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
The flip cover which comes from the MS store looks very convenient, with the ability to fold into a case. However, the back looks like it is hard plastic that could scratch the device. Can anyone ellaborate on this? I understand if nobody has one yet as very few people have the phone. Insight would be much appreciated though as I am trying to decide to get another case off of ebay or trust this one for daily use.

cbreze

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
I am going to get this case. i am worried also about the nokia hard shell on back

Belkin Black Folio - Nokia Lumia 1520 accessories from AT&T
This case says soft microfiber lining for the screen side. I'd prefer something similar in soft leather for the outside not hard plastic.

I think it would be fine. One question though, when you flip it into close, does it turn off the phone?
Does that require a magnet to make it work?

I like this one. Those hard cases just don't trip my trigger. Plus AT&T wants to much for what you get.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/163083...essories_mid&gclid=CPnCsLqJ7boCFU7ZQgodABYAgA

gomezz

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I use flip cases. One good habit to get into is to brush your finger along the flip part to wipe of any dust or other particles as part of the closing process.

mister2d

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Hey there! I Yeah this is a very nice case!
I heard Mozo will open up a global webshop later but for now you can write to them and ask for help. Finnish companies are often super helpful. :D
info@mozo.fi

Michelle, I'm about to buy this case. Just a couple questions. How easy is it to get the phone in and out? It's hard to see based on the pictures. Do you have any issues recording audio? I only see one single hole over the four microphones.

Thanks! Mozo is super helpful like you said. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2