I think we are shipping soon everybody. Maybe even tomorrow. My order has gone from "Processing" to "In Process". I hope it ships tomorrow I paid for next day shipping I would have it by Wednesday.
    11-18-2013 05:19 PM
    Mine has been in "In Process" since last Thursday (11/14/13) from the Microsoft Store website. I preordered back on the 8th or 9th I think, with next day shipping and then on the 14th they billed my account in full. On the website it says they don't bill until the item is ready to ship, so I guess I was billed super early.

I'd like nothing more than to receive the phone early, but I already got my hopes up over the weekend.
    11-18-2013 05:36 PM
    Don't take my hopes away.. I want my phone...
    11-18-2013 06:26 PM
    They originally kept saying it would ship in time to ensure delivery by release date, even with ground. Now that time is passing, all they can say is, "at the latest, it will ship by release date."

So yeah, I'm not optimistic... but if it doesn't ship by weds, I may just cancel and pick up local somewhere.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
    11-18-2013 06:40 PM
    My order now says "Ship It" under all the items. I have my fingers crossed that it ships today
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-19-2013 06:12 AM
    My optimism is a bit limited. I ordered on 11/8. The order status is "in process" since then. They did not charge my bank account yet though, so if that changes today it might be a good sign. Strange to read though that they seemed to have charged someone's account in full quite early... doesn't seem that there is any consistency, so all we can do is hope and wait...
    11-19-2013 07:47 AM
    Mine has shown "Ship It" on the full site since I ordered last week (doesn't show up on mobile view). Don't think it means much. Probably versus pick-up? Otherwise still "In Process" and payment Pending via PayPal.
    11-19-2013 07:51 AM
    Looks like MS ran out of black covers. Just saw that instead of the black flip cover, MS now throws in a white one. I am not sure when that changed though...
    11-19-2013 01:24 PM
    They've been offering the white cover versus the black cover for some time now. Don't remember exactly when, but it wasn't long after 11/8, when it first went up for preorder.
    11-19-2013 02:20 PM
    From the MS store Support page for Orders:

"Pre-orders will be shipped following release"
    Release date is listed as 11/22.

Would that mean that the order will not ship before 11/22?
    And if that is correct, why am I so stupid to even place a preorder with MS?
    11-19-2013 02:42 PM
    Got this in a chat with them. I think the guy is confused and thinks that it is a regular order. I hope not.

Alright, when the order was put in again it was after 2pm eastern so it should ship today .. I would check back in a few hours to see if it was shipped

They charged my card a few hours after the order.I originally ordered on the 8th, but their error caused it to be reordered on the 18th. So I was trying to see if their mistake will delay my place in line.
    11-19-2013 03:24 PM
    When I chatted with MS before I ordered it last week they told me that is the date I would get it. I was looking at my banking online and the credit card hold expires today so I am thinking they are going to charge/ship my 1520's today!
    11-19-2013 03:55 PM
    ATT says my order is to be shipped today and sent to order fulfillment for shipping. I know this is not ATT thread, but may indicate Microsofts intentions too.
    11-19-2013 05:35 PM
    Just had a chat with a MS support person about my preorder again. They confirmed that my order went through but they have no information on availability yet. No idea about ship dates, no idea about expected delivery date. I asked if they expect that the preorders reach their customers on Friday and the answer was "at this moment we have no information when the phone will be available, but we will update the website when we get any information." Oh well....
    11-19-2013 05:59 PM
    Just had a chat with a MS support person about my preorder again. They confirmed that my order went through but they have no information on availability yet. No idea about ship dates, no idea about expected delivery date. I asked if they expect that the preorders reach their customers on Friday and the answer was "at this moment we have no information when the phone will be available, but we will update the website when we get any information." Oh well....
    This really inspires customer loyalty...smh
    11-21-2013 04:50 AM