ATT shipping

InfiniteRefrain

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Mine is supposed to ship today, but it is still processing, etc. They have changed the ship date on the product page from 19 Nov, to 20 Nov; so at least they aren't listed as a back-order item as of yet.

leo74

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
is it bad I am taking off friday to wait for this??

Only if it doesn't arrive on Friday :)

Since the expectation was that the devices arrive on ground shipping in time for launch day and none of the preorders has yet shipped, I am afraid you might have taken off the day for nothing....

TenTwelve

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site

Since the expectation was that the devices arrive on ground shipping in time for launch day and none of the preorders has yet shipped, I am afraid you might have taken off the day for nothing....

AT&T is really good about getting devices to it's customers on launch day. I would not be too concerned.

leo74

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I'm hoping for the best... I preordered the 920 last year and ended up having to cancel the order and picking it up in the store, since my preorder was still processing at launch day. Cautiously optimistic this time around though.

Khalid Brown1

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site

Yes that would suck! Guess I will see where process in thursday night. Hope its not USPS. My mailman sucks

lsmachado

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Mine says the ship date is between the 20-22. That sounds like I won't get the phone until next week... :(

Did you order online or in an actual store? Also, what color did you order? I ordered in store yesterday (yellow), and I still can't see my order on the website. When I follow the link in the confirmation email and enter my information, I get a message stating no information is available, or the system cannot locate the order. My bank indicates the transaction as pending. I was told that it should arrive on Friday, but my receipt says between 11/21 & 11/25. The rep would not confirm whether or not the store already had inventory. I told him that if the yellow was going to be backordered I would take a red one, but he said it should be good staying with yellow - his tablet didn't indicate any backorder. Keeping my fingers crossed.

leo74

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I am having a Deja vu..... A L920 kinda Deja vu... Called MS store since I placed the preorder there and they are not giving me any firm dates... I was told that they "will do their best to have the phone delivered on or shortly after launch day" which translates to me into: we really have no idea when we will get this thing to you....

MichaelBanning

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site
Did you order online or in an actual store? Also, what color did you order? I ordered in store yesterday (yellow), and I still can't see my order on the website. When I follow the link in the confirmation email and enter my information, I get a message stating no information is available, or the system cannot locate the order. My bank indicates the transaction as pending. I was told that it should arrive on Friday, but my receipt says between 11/21 & 11/25. The rep would not confirm whether or not the store already had inventory. I told him that if the yellow was going to be backordered I would take a red one, but he said it should be good staying with yellow - his tablet didn't indicate any backorder. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Ordered mine, online, in black, on the 16th. At the top of the page (att.com/wirelessorderstatus) it says "Preparing to ship" and then lower on the page it breaks the order down to the phone ("Preparing to ship") and the SIM ("Processing"). Wonder if that means there's a massive **** up of the SIM cards...

InfiniteRefrain

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
FedEx Express is a vague term: They still have Next-day, 2nd-Day and Saver (3-day Air) options, so it could technically ship at any time. My ship date was today, but close of business has now come and gone with it not shipped.

MrTimSmith

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
AT&T called me and said there was an outage or server issue when I submitted my order so it didn't complete. He said I could reorder over the phone but don't want to risk more delay so I'm just going to a store on Friday. What luck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077