ATT shipping

lsmachado

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
I am finally able to see my order online - I figured out what I was doing wrong. I was entering my zip code instead of the store zip code, since that is the shipping address. Anyway, the status is showing as "in progress". I will keep checking. As of now, I guess it's "hurry up and wait".

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I am hoping all of you get them on Friday, bright and cheery. I am excited to hear reviews and first impressions.

I am really on the fence about this bad boy. Need my WPC crew to hook me up with 1520 arguments...

lsmachado

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Just checked the at&t website. My order still says preparing for shipping. Checked my bank account, and the funds are no longer on hold. In fact, no sign of the debit at all! I'm starting to get really concerned here! I wish at&t would let us know something instead of keeping us all in suspense like this.

Jennifer Dubon

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Just checked the at&t website. My order still says preparing for shipping. Checked my bank account, and the funds are no longer on hold. In fact, no sign of the debit at all! I'm starting to get really concerned here! I wish at&t would let us know something instead of keeping us all in suspense like this.
i know! i wanna know whats going on . Waiting like this for something that might just end up coming next week, is stupid.

lsmachado

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
I just went to the at&t website and selected the yellow 1520, and the website said "your Nokia Lumia 1520 will ship on November 21, 2013". If that's true, what about the rest of us who are still waiting for any information? It doesn't make any reference to the yellow being out of stock or backordered. :(

jonathan sink

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
I just went to the at&t website and selected the yellow 1520, and the website said "your Nokia Lumia 1520 will ship on November 21, 2013". If that's true, what about the rest of us who are still waiting for any information? It doesn't make any reference to the yellow being out of stock or backordered. :(

when I ordered my yellow 1520, it told me it would ship on the 19th yet as of this morning it still hasn't. More importantly att isn't giving any info about what's goin on

Jennifer Dubon

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
people seem to be getting their Black verisons first. or is it just me? The White says on the ATT store says "will ship nov 20th". Yes, nothings changed on my order, still preparing to ship. If it doesnt ship today, we wont see ours till Monday.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb