ATT shipping

TenTwelve

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
people seem to be getting their Black verisons first. or is it just me? The White says on the ATT store says "will ship nov 20th". Yes, nothings changed on my order, still preparing to ship. If it doesnt ship today, we wont see ours till Monday.

Yeah, it won't be earth-shattering but, I'll be disappointed to have to wait 'til next week. Tomorrow would be the ideal day for me to get it in the scheme of my time available. I had to order it under a number I do not intend to use it on because it had an upgrade available so, I have to go to a store after getting it to get a SIM with the proper info.

Dante Robinson

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Just checked the at&t website. My order still says preparing for shipping. Checked my bank account, and the funds are no longer on hold. In fact, no sign of the debit at all! I'm starting to get really concerned here! I wish at&t would let us know something instead of keeping us all in suspense like this.

Exact same thing happened to me. I'm 99% sure I won't get it by tomorrow now. And if you call customer care, a they're gonna do is read off what you already see on the website.

lafrede

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Ordered White L1520 on 11/13 shipping date 11/18-11/19 today is the 20th. Called AT&T to inquire about phone, they told me that they did not have any white L1520 in the warehouse and it would ship when some come in (ok when is that?). I cancelled order asap and waiting on confirmation. How can you have people pre-order stuff that you don't have in stock at the warehouse to ship out in the first place. So everyone who ordered a white L1520 you may be waiting for a long time. Hopefully it cancels so I can go to the AT&T store to pick one up on release day. I hate you right now AT&T. If I could get this phone from Verizon I would switch today.

Wayne_Li

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Ordered White L1520 on 11/13 shipping date 11/18-11/19 today is the 20th. Called AT&T to inquire about phone, they told me that they did not have any white L1520 in the warehouse and it would ship when some come in (ok when is that?). I cancelled order asap and waiting on confirmation. How can you have people pre-order stuff that you don't have in stock at the warehouse to ship out in the first place. So everyone who ordered a white L1520 you may be waiting for a long time. Hopefully it cancels so I can go to the AT&T store to pick one up on release day. I hate you right now AT&T. If I could get this phone from Verizon I would switch today.

I ordered the white L1520 on Sunday! The shipping date is expected as 11/22-11/25 ~

lovenokia

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a yellow lumia 1520 on 11/11, and it still says preparing to ship. The estimated ship date was 11/18, but I simply cannot believe that now it is the morning of the 21st, and still it has not shipped. Att better overnight the phone, because i do not want to keep waiting.

ChillyBruh

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
I just got off chat with the folks over at ATT, and it's not looking good for the Yellow 1520.... T_T

Augustine: Thank you. Please hold a moment while I look up your order.

Augustine: I have located your order and it states it is on backorder. I do apologize for any inconvenience. Once the item is in stock and ready to ship you will receive an e-mail with shipping details. Is there anything else I can help you with today?

Augustine: I have not heard from you in awhile. Would you like to continue to chat?

Sam: Is there an ETA on when it will ship? Even on the product display page, it says if I order it today, it will ship out today, the 21st.

Sam: It doesn't say that it's backordered on there, which is sort of misleading.

Augustine: Sam I do apologize I am not showing a estimated ship time. As soon as our warehouse has it in stock it will ship to you. I understand your concern and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Augustine: Is there anything else I can help you with today?

Sam: Yes, please, one more thing. Do you know if they will ship it overnight when they do eventually get them in stock?

Augustine: Sam if that is the method of shipping you chose at the time of purchase then yes it will.

Sam: Ok. Thanks!

Augustine: Your welcome.

Augustine: Is there anything else I can help you with today?

Sam: That is all.

Augustine: Thank you for chatting with AT&T today. It has been a pleasure assisting you. Please come back and chat with us again if you need help in the future. We appreciate your business. You may click the “Close” button in the chat window to close this chat.

Your AT&T representative has closed the chat session.

whtchdr

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Status just changed to Shipped. Got a tracking number with FedEx but it isn't active yet. Bought from AT&T online.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

lsmachado

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
This is the text I just received:

AT&T Free Msg: Due to strong demand and manufacturer delays, your Nokia Lumia 1520 (Yellow) will now arrive on or before 12-2. We apologize for the delay.

Nice going! I was just at the at&t store and they told me it should be there tomorrow. They said they hadn't received any inventory yet, but to stop by and if they received any yellow or red they would let me take one of them. I no longer know what or whom to believe. This is so aggravating! Why bother with the so-called "pre-order" process? At least if you just walk into a store and they are sold out, you can blame yourself for procrastinating. This bites!

kimck99

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
This is the text I just received:

AT&T Free Msg: Due to strong demand and manufacturer delays, your Nokia Lumia 1520 (Yellow) will now arrive on or before 12-2. We apologize for the delay.

Nice going! I was just at the at&t store and they told me it should be there tomorrow. They said they hadn't received any inventory yet, but to stop by and if they received any yellow or red they would let me take one of them. I no longer know what or whom to believe. This is so aggravating! Why bother with the so-called "pre-order" process? At least if you just walk into a store and they are sold out, you can blame yourself for procrastinating. This bites!

I just received the text as well. If it were not for the online discount price of $99, I might have gone to the store tomorrow to pick it up. This sucks. I'm hoping there will be some Black Friday sale to pick one up before 12/2. Though I ordered Yellow and I'm guessing Yellow and Red will be popular.

Sigh...

lovenokia

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I just received the text as well. If it were not for the online discount price of $99, I might have gone to the store tomorrow to pick it up. This sucks. I'm hoping there will be some Black Friday sale to pick one up before 12/2. Though I ordered Yellow and I'm guessing Yellow and Red will be popular.

Sigh...

WHen did you order the phone? I ordered on 11/11. I hope it arrives soon tomorrow, it has been saying preparing to ship for 4 days!

lovenokia

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
The funny thing is, the online status still shows as preparing to ship. It's been showing the same status for 2 days now.

Did you get a red or yellow one? When did you order, because I ordered a yellow 1520 on the 11/11 and have the same message for 4 days.

lsmachado

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Did you get a red or yellow one? When did you order, because I ordered a yellow 1520 on the 11/11 and have the same message for 4 days.

I ordered yellow in store on Monday 11/18. They assured me it would be there on Friday, 11/22. This is seriously beginning to remind me of the 920 launch last November.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb