ATT shipping

TenTwelve

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Was the 920 pre-order fiasco a case of some colors shipping and some not as well? I didn't pre-order my 920 I got it from a AT&T store on launch day so, I have no clue.

lovenokia

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Was the 920 pre-order fiasco a case of some colors shipping and some not as well? I didn't pre-order my 920 I got it from a AT&T store on launch day so, I have no clue.

the people who ordered yellow had to wait 2 weeks for theirs, and I suspect it may be the same now. The black phones ships, but some of the other colors are a mess.

whtchdr

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Just got an update on the white 1520 I ordered. Delivery tomorrow by 1030AM! Gonna go well with the Xbox One I'm waiting in line for now...

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Dante Robinson

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
For the ones that got the dreaded text, are you doing upgrades? I added a line to order a yellow one and I fear I probably haven't gotten the because the number isnt mine to text yet

lovenokia

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
For the ones that got the dreaded text, are you doing upgrades? I added a line to order a yellow one and I fear I probably haven't gotten the because the number isnt mine to text yet
The lumia 1520 for me is a off contract upgrade, not sure if that should mean something, but the number is active so att texted the number the phone will be going no. That is probably why you did not get the text because there is no number to text it to. I may go tomorrow and see if they have any black 1520 and cancel the preorder in store, and just buy it there, very frustrating.

lsmachado

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
My AT&T online order status still has not changed. It still says preparing for shipping. Guess I will stop at the store after work to see if they received any inventory. Keeping my fingers crossed and trying to stay optimistic.

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
My AT&T online order status still has not changed. It still says preparing for shipping. Guess I will stop at the store after work to see if they received any inventory. Keeping my fingers crossed and trying to stay optimistic.

Mine still says Pending Confirmation but it just arrived by FedEx priority overnight.

tekgurl

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
Spoke with AT&T yesterday and was told that the phone was on backorder for shipping. I promptly cancelled my order. I went to AT&T store and purchased a red one yesterday. I was surprised. I thought it wouldn't go on sale until today.

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Since I had no status indicating shipment perhaps others will unexpectedly get theirs as well. They also shipped it overnight and I did not pay for that.

lsmachado

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Spoke with AT&T yesterday and was told that the phone was on backorder for shipping. I promptly cancelled my order. I went to AT&T store and purchased a red one yesterday. I was surprised. I thought it wouldn't go on sale until today.

Lucky you! I went yesterday too, and was told they had no inventory at all except for the demo unit on display. Happy for you.

lsmachado

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Walked into my store last night, and they received black and red, so I had them cancel my order for the yellow and walked out with a shiny red one. I would have preferred the yellow, but I'm too impatient!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb