Official My Lumia 1520 shipped Thread

MichaelBanning

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site
Well, I'll be damned.

Ordered mine, online, in black, on the 16th. Up until about an hour ago (if that - the change JUST happened), at the top of the page (att.com/wirelessorderstatus) it said "Preparing to ship" and then lower on the page it broke the order down to the phone ("Preparing to ship") and the SIM ("Processing").

NOW, it says "SHIPPED" for both, and there's tracking numbers, and the information for the tracking for both numbers (one for phone, one for SIM) is as follows:

• Scheduled Delivery Day: November 22, 2013

Date & Time
Status of Item
Acceptance
FORT WORTH, TX 76161

My location, in case it matters for anyone, is in Northern Virginia, right outside of Washington D.C.

Haven't gotten the email yet, just happened to check the webpage again and it was just changed. YAY!

anon(415336)

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Yeah...I ordered mine through att.com on the 11th (yellow). Told me the estimated date range was the 15-19th. Well it is 10:16 pm est and it still says "Preparing to ship" via att.com/wirelessorderstatus. Something tells me they will miss their estimates.

cgooge14

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Ordered mine today at 3:30pm through At&t online. Received an email around 9pm saying it had shipped and I should get it Thursday before 4:30.

It is being shipped via FedEx and is currently in TX heading to SC.

lovenokia

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Ordered yellow Nokia Lumia 1520 from att on 11/11 and says preparing to ship, sim is still processing. The estimate shipping date was 11/14-11/18 for the phone.

Old_Cus

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Ordered mine today at 3:30pm through At&t online. Received an email around 9pm saying it had shipped and I should get it Thursday before 4:30.

It is being shipped via FedEx and is currently in TX heading to SC.

Exact same thing with me. I'm in Detroit. Both my phone and memory card should arrive Thursday.

raul medina1

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
AT&T Premier online order on 11/18
phones blk and red shipped 11/19 for delivery on 11/21 before 4:30PM both on separate orders

Socal if it matters

JRDEMASKUS

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
Shipped, delivery on the 21st.
Red
I ordered on ATT the day it went on sale for $99.
I ordered a case on amazon, but it is a month away!?
Probably gonna order another if it will get here quicker.

leo74

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Last time I order from MS. Pre-Ordered on the 8th and no word. They even took the $700.
with my order, they didn't even take my money yet. I hope it comes in some time next week. I no longer expect to have it this week... MS messed that one up I guess...

Jennifer Dubon

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Color: White Lumia (preparing to ship)
Date Ordered: 11/16
Ordered From: AT&T
Order Shipped: In Process
Estimated Delivery Date: 11/20-11/22

anon(415336)

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I think I messed up ordering a yellow one then...because it looks like all manner of Black, Red and White have shipped.
Interestingly enough, the order status page on ATT's website hasn't changed to reflect different shipping dates, nor was I notified that this phone would take longer to ship.
I'm going to try and call @ lunch to ask them exactly what's up with this order. Any bets that they haven't heard of this phone and won't know what's going on? :( Unfortunately, I think I'm going to hear "Well sir, that's only an estimated date range and is no actual guarantee of when your device will ship".
Glad to see that others will be getting this beast of a phone soon.

brandon_powell

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
So from the data so far its looking like if you ordered from AT&T you will have your 1520 on or before 11/22. If you have a MS order unless they are sending them FedEx Express Overnight you are probably no getting yours untill next week.

Who wants to bet AT&T isn't allowing MS to ship untill 11/22?

leo74

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
THIS!!! Wouldn't surprise me at all. AT&T wants to get their locker crap out there and the more people who jump from an MS order to an AT&T order will get it. Wouldn't surprise me either if the 50GB locker is time limited and moves into a subscription silently if you forget to cancel. Guess what gets deleted as soon as I have my phone?

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
So from the data so far its looking like if you ordered from AT&T you will have your 1520 on or before 11/22. If you have a MS order unless they are sending them FedEx Express Overnight you are probably no getting yours untill next week.

Really disappointed if that's the case. Paid for two day shipping which means it would be arriving on Thanksgiving Day... obviously will not be delivered that day. Really bummed. :(

jonathan sink

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
I think I messed up ordering a yellow one then...because it looks like all manner of Black, Red and White have shipped.
Interestingly enough, the order status page on ATT's website hasn't changed to reflect different shipping dates, nor was I notified that this phone would take longer to ship.
I'm going to try and call @ lunch to ask them exactly what's up with this order. Any bets that they haven't heard of this phone and won't know what's going on? :( Unfortunately, I think I'm going to hear "Well sir, that's only an estimated date range and is no actual guarantee of when your device will ship".
Glad to see that others will be getting this beast of a phone soon.

I ordered a yellow 1520 as well, as of last night the yellow version still said "will ship Nov 20," so hopefully that's the case.

brandon_powell

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I just chatted with a Microsoft rep and after about 10 min of checking on my order they still say it will arrive on launch day 11/22. If true they must be doing overnight shipping on all orders
.WP_20131120_10_37_43_Pro.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12