01-03-2014 09:33 AM
242 ... 56789 ...
tools
    White Lumia just shipped!!!!! Finally! Woot ill have it tomorrow! Hope you all enjoy your new phones ! :)

congrats! Can't wait to read what you all think of it when you get it. Looks like I'm waiting till December :(

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk
    11-21-2013 08:21 PM
    Aww Jonathan, hope you get yours sooner then Dec buddy! Ill let everyone know my thoughts tomorrow afternoon ;)
    11-21-2013 08:29 PM
    Still nothing on my MS order. I am going to wait till my UPS runs at work (That's where I am having it delivers) if it no shows I will be taking my two chat transcripts showing I was told I would have it on launch day see what MS will give me for broken promises.
    11-21-2013 08:30 PM
    I think my Yellow's order status of a 25th-27th ship date is what other yellows should expect, But I hope it gets out sooner then that. Maybe AT&T will give us a case or something for our troubles!
    11-21-2013 08:38 PM
    Ordered white from att Monday night. Status just went to shipped with arrival tomorrow. It actually is leaving their TN facility tonight.
    11-21-2013 08:55 PM
    Well its official, I'm not getting my phone tomorrow. Just got this email.
    "Thanks for ordering your Nokia Lumia 1520 Windows Phone from Microsoft online store.

Because of overwhelming demand, your Nokia Lumia 1520 order is delayed in shipping. As soon as your shipping label is printed, we'll send you an email with the tracking information. You can also track your order on our site.

To make it right, we would like to give you a one-time promo code good for $25 off your next purchase from Microsoft online store.* It's our way of letting you know how much we appreciate your business"

I ordered day one at 10am so I am betting no one who ordered from MS is getting their phone tomorrow.
    11-21-2013 08:56 PM
    Well. You live and learn. After jumping on the Microsoft Store deal back on November 11th, I finally got an email update. And, after pulling the huge shaft out of my *** that Microsoft gave to me instead of the new phone I had purchased, I now know that my new, white Lumia 1520 has been delayed due to "overwhelming demand". Kind of hard for me to believe considering that I paid for the device back on the 8th. They politely informed me that they will let me know just as soon as the phone ships...but they failed to give me an estimate of when that might be. And to ease the pain of it all, out of the kindness of their hearts, they gave me $25.00 dollars off of my next Microsoft Store purchase....which will most likely be never. I'm not very mad that the phone is delayed. Stuff like this happens. I am, however, very mad that the shipment was delayed even though I preordered the thing on the first day it could be paid for in order to not be in this situation! Very disappointed.
    11-21-2013 09:03 PM
    Well its official, I'm not getting my phone tomorrow. Just got this email.
    "Thanks for ordering your Nokia Lumia 1520 Windows Phone from Microsoft online store.

Because of overwhelming demand, your Nokia Lumia 1520 order is delayed in shipping. As soon as your shipping label is printed, we'll send you an email with the tracking information. You can also track your order on our site.

To make it right, we would like to give you a one-time promo code good for $25 off your next purchase from Microsoft online store.* It's our way of letting you know how much we appreciate your business"

I ordered day one at 10am so I am betting no one who ordered from MS is getting their phone tomorrow.
    Same here!
    11-21-2013 09:03 PM
    Microsoft jus send me this email

Thanks for ordering your Nokia Lumia 1520 Windows Phone from Microsoft online store.
    To make it right, we would like to give you a one-time promo code good for $25 off your next purchase from Microsoft online store.* It's our way of letting you know how much we appreciate your business.
    11-21-2013 09:06 PM
    I pre-ordered My white L1520 at the att store tuesday the 19th, I JUST NOW got the email (10:01 pm, Thursday the 21st) saying that it's been shipped and should be here tomorrow morning :). I guess they are doing overnight shipping with them. I'm excited because this will be my very first windows phone.(currently have the Samsung Galaxy Note 2) And if anyone is wondering i'm in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
    Scienceguy Labs likes this.
    11-21-2013 09:07 PM
    While I'm disappointed that I won't be getting my yellow 1520 until around 12/2. It's great to see that there is a high demand for this phone and hopefully they will sell millions to help improve WP marketshare.
    Wilguens Joachin likes this.
    11-21-2013 09:08 PM
    Ordered white from att Monday night. Status just went to shipped with arrival tomorrow. It actually is leaving their TN facility tonight.
    I Got the same thing too. i'm excited :D
    11-21-2013 09:09 PM
    Something strange happened.
    My order used to be "Expected shipping: 11/22-11/25";
    But just moments ago, I checked the website and it was "Expected shipping: Pending confirmation".

Ordered White on ATT on 11/17. Not sure when will it be shipped ...

Update: It's shipped! What a surprise! Will get it by tomorrow morning ~
    I'll be getting mine tomorrow morning also :) i also preordered it in white.
    11-21-2013 09:14 PM
    While I'm disappointed that I won't be getting my yellow 1520 until around 12/2. It's great to see that there is a high demand for this phone and hopefully they will sell millions to help improve WP marketshare.
    The high demand thing is just a lame excuse for not giving a damn. If demand was too high, why is it that not only some who preordered later, buy pretty much everyone seems to get this email? Because they didn't send out a single phone, that's why. This is how MS supports the platform... Pathetic...
    11-21-2013 09:14 PM
    White Lumia just shipped!!!!! Finally! Woot ill have it tomorrow! Hope you all enjoy your new phones ! :)
    Just got the same thing thing :D
    11-21-2013 09:15 PM
    Yay! Awesome glad to hear buddy!
    Wilguens Joachin likes this.
    11-21-2013 09:43 PM
    It is official, no shipments for the nokia lumia 1520 in yellow. I can only hope I can get it before thanksgiving, very frustrating experience, a borked preorder from att AGAIN!
    11-21-2013 09:52 PM
    I just canceled my Yellow 1520 from AT&T. Shipment Status never changed! So I canceled, the rep had no idea whether they had it to ship or not.
    Got the cancellation email almost immediately and the hold payment dropped as well.

So I just ordered the White w/ overnight shipping from AT&T moments ago, hoping for a Saturday or Monday delivery.
    Here's for hoping!
    11-21-2013 10:40 PM
    11-21-2013 10:45 PM
    Placed my order (white 1520) with AT&T on Nov. 18.
    Shipped out Nov. 21 via Fedex Overnight. Expected to arrive tomorrow morning.
    Will see.
    11-22-2013 01:15 AM
    Received an e-mail at 9:50PM last night from AT&T saying my white 1520 had shipped and it will be delivered today! This is going to be a long day at work knowing that will be waiting on my door step...
    11-22-2013 06:44 AM
    White Power!!!! Wai... whuh? Scratch that. *facepalm*

My white 1520 is scheduled for delivery before 10:30 am as well.
    11-22-2013 07:21 AM
    I got both the "Delayed" e-mail from MS (especially after talking to two people on the phone who guaranteed that I'd get a shipping e-mail either yesterday or tomorrow) and the automated text from ATT stating that my yellow one would ship "on or before 12-2". If I don't get any shipping e-mails before I get off, I'm going to head to my local store and see if they have any stock and if they have ANYTHING, I'm going to buy it and then dig in for some time on the phone to cancel everything that's been ordered. Hell, I'd be okay with Monday if I had an e-mail telling me that's when something would be delivered.

I'm glad to hear that white is shipping. Can't say that I'm not envious though.
    11-22-2013 07:28 AM
    It's the yellow. Has anyone received a shipped confirmation on a yellow phone? Has anyone cancelled a yellow and successfully ordered a different color with confirmed shipping?
    11-22-2013 08:29 AM
    Red isn't shipping either, right? Has anyone ordered a red phone and is it backordered?

I'm glad to at least see whites and blacks shipping together in harmony. #Progress
    11-22-2013 08:33 AM
242 ... 56789 ...