Official My Lumia 1520 shipped Thread

Jennifer Dubon

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Just browsed in Att store online and clicked on the Lumia 1520 and it says "my Lumia will ship Nov 20th" in red print on the rightside. : / still says "preparing to ship" on my order. I'll see if it changes tonight and give it till tomorrow. Really want my Lumia by Friday

loza10

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Just talked to MS about my pre-order (in process) and they assured me it will ship tomorrow and arrive on Friday. He said he's been getting asked about this all day and all his managers confirmed it will ship on the 21st.

I sprung for overnight shipping. I asked if I hadn't done so would I not get my phone until next week? He said ya probably Monday. That is stupid in my opinion as preordering should mean you get the phone first weather you pay for overnight or not. But I'll see if I get a shipping email tomorrow and if not I'll cancel.

MichaelBanning

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site
UPDATE to my original post on page one:

Tracking page now has the below; scheduled delivery day still the 22nd:

November 20, 2013 , 5:23 pm
Dispatched to Sort Facility
FORT WORTH, TX 76161

The explanation for this step of the process is described by the tracking page as follows: Your item has left our acceptance facility and is in transit to a sorting facility on November 20, 2013 at 5:23 pm in FORT WORTH, TX 76161.

Brandon Bruce

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Ordered my Yellow on 11/15, but my AT&T order says I ordered 11/18. Guess it took the whole weekend to process?
My shipping status is Preparing to Ship.
Estimated Delivery 11/21-11/25

Lets hope I see it. I opted in for the overnight shipping. (fingers crossed)

MichaelBanning

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site
How much extra was the overnight shipping? I don't even remember that being an option, though money's tight so I would have skipped it anyway, but I'm just curious.

Gunpwdr

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
<rant>
So yeah, I pre-ordered a yellow one with MS during the "leak" on 11/06. Refreshed the damn page every day up until this morning when I cancelled the order. Chatted with MS at least 3 different times times to confirm that they would ship on a date that would allow it to be delivered to me on 11/22. First couple of times they said yes until today when they said it will ship *by* 11/22 at the latest and cannot confirm any earlier shipment date.

Pre-ordered a yellow one with AT&T after cancelling the MS one and chatted with a rep during the order process to confirm I could have it over-nighted and received tomorrow. Rep says yes as long as I order by 2PM EST but makes no mention of a "review process". Tells me to add a plan and cancel it when the phone arrives since I want the hardware only. 5PM rolls around and it hasn't shipped so I call them up and the rep tells me the order is under review and it will take 24-48 hours, after which they will overnight it. I said no thanks and cancelled the order. Waste of a credit check on me for a plan I was not even going to use.

Called local MS store to inquire about availability of yellow for pickup on Friday and they confirm availability through pre-order so I am going in tomorrow to pre-order. JFC... both AT&T and MS have burned so much good will with me and were it not for my blind ****** love for WP and Nokia, I would consider taking a break from the platform. This coming from a person that has owned the HTC Surround, Samsung Focus, Lumia 900, and currently use a Lumia 920 along with an iPhone 5S for work.
</rant>

anon(415336)

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Still no shipping e-mail or status change on ATT's order page.
Note, the shipping date range HAS remained the same for me 11/15-11/19 and I noticed that if I was going to try and order the 1520 now, it says Nov 20th for shipping.
I have gotten off the phone with ATT and they told me now that they think the Yellow is back ordered. I just placed an order from MS. We'll see how that goes, going to cancel which ever one doesn't ship first, considering my card hasn't even been held yet.

ELKING129

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
I odered mine today at 10 am EST, att.com red one, and i didnt get the shipping email but i just checked status and it says shipped today and delivery tomorrow by 8:00 pm, at first i preodered at MS but cancelled :D if you ordered the yellow one i think thats why still saying preparing for shipping!

lovenokia

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone got their yellow nokia lumia 1520 shipped? I ordered mine on 11\11. This is frustrating, very frustrating when it said it would get shipped by the 18th the latest.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Khalid Brown1

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Now I am confused. Should I just pay for overnight or get in store. Is the in store cost the same as the 99.99 online? Has anyone seen the price in the store?

JD_Morecraft

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Ordered yellow on 11/8. Still has not shipped. AT&T is about to lose a customer.

Tried to cancel the order, they said

"Dear ,

The recent request to cancel preorder for Nokia Lumia 1520 (Matte Yellow) was unsuccessful.

Order Number
Master order number:

Item For
Wireless number:
Wireless user:

Thank you,

The Premier Team
"

Hey AT&T, go FU.CK yourself.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads