Official My Lumia 1520 shipped Thread

Rainforrest

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
While I'm disappointed that I won't be getting my yellow 1520 until around 12/2. It's great to see that there is a high demand for this phone and hopefully they will sell millions to help improve WP marketshare.

Wilguens Joachin

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Something strange happened.
My order used to be "Expected shipping: 11/22-11/25";
But just moments ago, I checked the website and it was "Expected shipping: Pending confirmation".

Ordered White on ATT on 11/17. Not sure when will it be shipped ...

Update: It's shipped! What a surprise! Will get it by tomorrow morning ~

I'll be getting mine tomorrow morning also :) i also preordered it in white.

leo74

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
While I'm disappointed that I won't be getting my yellow 1520 until around 12/2. It's great to see that there is a high demand for this phone and hopefully they will sell millions to help improve WP marketshare.

The high demand thing is just a lame excuse for not giving a damn. If demand was too high, why is it that not only some who preordered later, buy pretty much everyone seems to get this email? Because they didn't send out a single phone, that's why. This is how MS supports the platform... Pathetic...

lovenokia

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
It is official, no shipments for the nokia lumia 1520 in yellow. I can only hope I can get it before thanksgiving, very frustrating experience, a borked preorder from att AGAIN!

Brandon Bruce

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
I just canceled my Yellow 1520 from AT&T. Shipment Status never changed! So I canceled, the rep had no idea whether they had it to ship or not.
Got the cancellation email almost immediately and the hold payment dropped as well.

So I just ordered the White w/ overnight shipping from AT&T moments ago, hoping for a Saturday or Monday delivery.
Here's for hoping!

lunarmouse

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Placed my order (white 1520) with AT&T on Nov. 18.
Shipped out Nov. 21 via Fedex Overnight. Expected to arrive tomorrow morning.
Will see.

razorguy

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
Received an e-mail at 9:50PM last night from AT&T saying my white 1520 had shipped and it will be delivered today! This is going to be a long day at work knowing that will be waiting on my door step...

TenTwelve

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
White Power!!!! Wai... whuh? Scratch that. *facepalm* :winktongue:

My white 1520 is scheduled for delivery before 10:30 am as well. :grin:

anon(415336)

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I got both the "Delayed" e-mail from MS (especially after talking to two people on the phone who guaranteed that I'd get a shipping e-mail either yesterday or tomorrow) and the automated text from ATT stating that my yellow one would ship "on or before 12-2". If I don't get any shipping e-mails before I get off, I'm going to head to my local store and see if they have any stock and if they have ANYTHING, I'm going to buy it and then dig in for some time on the phone to cancel everything that's been ordered. Hell, I'd be okay with Monday if I had an e-mail telling me that's when something would be delivered.

I'm glad to hear that white is shipping. Can't say that I'm not envious though.

Meredith43

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
It's the yellow. Has anyone received a shipped confirmation on a yellow phone? Has anyone cancelled a yellow and successfully ordered a different color with confirmed shipping?

MichaelBanning

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site
Red isn't shipping either, right? Has anyone ordered a red phone and is it backordered?

I'm glad to at least see whites and blacks shipping together in harmony. #Progress

Meredith43

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I have seen on the news thread where several folks have indeed received their red ones already this morning. But absolutely no one is getting the yellow ones.

Meredith43

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
From AT&T just a few minutes ago:

"Thank you for ordering the Nokia Lumia 1520 from AT&T. We've seen stronger than expected demand of the yellow version and have also experienced delays receiving that color from the manufacturer. As a result, we now expect your order to arrive on or before December 2. "

jonathan sink

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
I have no clue what to believe anymore. My local store has a red, which is my second choice, so I called att to cancel my yellow version to just go to store. After spending some time on the phone the nice lady told me "can't cancel your order as it has already shipped." I however have not recieved anything stating that it shipped. So what is going any ideas?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven