Official My Lumia 1520 shipped Thread

Jennifer Dubon

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
I got my white Lumia a few hours ago. It's amazing. Last night I had refreshed the item status page on att site, like I had been foing all day and finally! It had changed to shipping with tracking#. I never received an email and still haven't. I'm a happy camper, I'm sorry for anyone who has yet to receive their beauties. Just be patient and stay calm even if its difficult.

Meredith43

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Isn't that just like getting a stocking full of coal? Hating waiting... but very happy for all who have their 1520's in hand. So are you guys happy with the newbie Lumia? Anxious to hear.

bjerry101

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Got a shipping confirmation few hrs ago with a tracking number. Says estimate delivery 11/23. Pre-ordered on 11/16 (black) from Microsoft/online. Tomorrow is a good day... Good bye depressing thread lol.

Jennifer Dubon

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I couldn't be happier with this device. Its slim and sleek and utterly beautiful. Smooth and fast. The white looks stunning how it contrast with the black glass. This is my first windows device but I've always had my eye on the Lumia line since the Lumia 800 but I waited to see what could be. All the time and wait was so worth it! Its perfect. Hope everyone is having a blast with their devices.:)

jonathan sink

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
When did you order your 1520?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

14th I think. I canceled my order today, after another conversation it turns out I was lied to the other night. Yellow is way way behind on backorder. So I spent about hour calling stores in my area found a red one about thirty minutes away. So no yellow but this red is awesome and I am unbelievably impressed with this phone so far!

lovenokia

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
14th I think. I canceled my order today, after another conversation it turns out I was lied to the other night. Yellow is way way behind on backorder. So I spent about hour calling stores in my area found a red one about thirty minutes away. So no yellow but this red is awesome and I am unbelievably impressed with this phone so far!

I am going to wait it out, I had a red Lumia 920 last year, and now I am going to wait it out for a yellow 1520, I was disappointed with the color.

jonathan sink

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
I am going to wait it out, I had a red Lumia 920 last year, and now I am going to wait it out for a yellow 1520, I was disappointed with the color.

my 920 was cyan and still my favorite but this red is pretty cool! Wait or no wait I think you will love it, I haven't been able to put mine down.

lovenokia

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
my 920 was cyan and still my favorite but this red is pretty cool! Wait or no wait I think you will love it, I haven't been able to put mine down.

I am busy trying to sell my nexus 7 to try to buy a 2520 now. I will be able to sell my n7 and use a 2520 before my 1520 arrives.

brandon_powell

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Well my order just got moved to level 3 customer service. L1 & 2 both say I should have received my phone but can't provide any tracking information. L3 takes up to 72 hours responded by email. Fun Times.

Brandon Bruce

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
-Ordered my Yellow on the 16th
-Found out about the 12/2 delay
-Canceled Yellow order on 21st
-Ordered White on 21st w/ overnight
-Shipped on 22nd, expected Mon 25th

I'm kind of glad I canceled Yellow and went with White after watching the WP review. This will be my 1st Windows Phone after 5 yrs of iPhones. This should complete my Windows circle of Asus laptop and Windows Surface.

lovenokia

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Well my order just got moved to level 3 customer service. L1 & 2 both say I should have received my phone but can't provide any tracking information. L3 takes up to 72 hours responded by email. Fun Times.

did you order a yellow phone? I have not called att yet to find out why my yellow has not shipped, frustrating!

Ky772

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
Ordered a red one from MS at 11/18. Got the hated e-mail about a "delay in shipment" on the 21st. Called them up, waited half an hour and asked them wtf is going on. They basically have no idea.

But wait, I got confirmation that my Windows Store gift card has been sent! WHOOP DE DOO.

COME ON, MS! COME ON!

Evan Falbaum

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
So, ordered a white 1520 on 11/22 over the phone - they didn't have them in their system until launch day. Has been "preparing to ship" since. Went by a store today which had stock of the black and red and tried to cancel my phone order, but 5 phone reps all couldn't cancel it. Said it had moved on to shipping - but I haven't received any shipping notification.

Not really sure when it's going to come. Shipping estimates are 11/27-11/29. Wanted it sooner than that.

Meredith43

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I ordered my yellow one on the morning of the 21st. I got the dreaded email that night. Mine has stated estimated shipping as the 26-28 ever since I ordered it though. I paid for overnight shipping, so we will see Wednesday if the yellow really does exist in the wild.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750