Official My Lumia 1520 shipped Thread

lovenokia

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Ordered yellow on 11\11 got the device shipped tonight, ordered it with overnight shipping, I expect to see it tomorrow morning I hope! I hope to get the first pics with this unicorn phone lol.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

json jett

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
Wish I had been given the option of overnight shipment. I ordered over the phone through an AT&T representative who charged $10 for shipping but did not specify details. I was notified via email the phone shipped on the 25th, but when I tracked the shipment today it shows to still be in Texas:

Product & Tracking Information
Postal Product:
Priority Mail 2-Day™
Features:
$100 insurance included
USPS Tracking™
DATE & TIME
STATUS OF ITEM
Depart USPS Sort Facility
COPPELL, TX 75099
November 27, 2013
Electronic Shipping Info Received
November 26, 2013 , 8:37 pm
Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility
COPPELL, TX 75099
November 26, 2013 , 5:40 pm
Dispatched to Sort Facility
FORT WORTH, TX 76161
November 25, 2013 , 9:09 pm
Acceptance
FORT WORTH, TX 76161

DEEBS808

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
Just ordered a Black one from Att website. It is being processed ATM. If all goes according to plan. I should have mines by Sat or Mon. Im hoping Sat. hahah

billytx97

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
I ordered mine from the local AT&T store on 11/26/13 Ft. Worth is about an hour away !

Service Type: USPS Tracking?

Shipment Activity Location Date & Time
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Depart USPS Sort Facility FORT WORTH, TX 76161 December 4, 2013
Processed through USPS Sort Facility FORT WORTH, TX 76161 December 4, 2013 5:31 am
Electronic Shipping Info Received December 3, 2013
Depart USPS Sort Facility MEMPHIS, TN 38118 December 2, 2013
Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility MEMPHIS, TN 38118 December 2, 2013 7:10 pm
Dispatched to Sort Facility MEMPHIS, TN 38118 December 2, 2013 6:16 pm
Acceptance MEMPHIS, TN 38118 December 2, 2013 2:35 pm

electriclamb

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I bought mine 2 days ago along with the Lumia 2520. I love it. I walked out with the 200 dollars for both deal and my girlfriend was so mesmerized by the amount i got for that price she canceled her verizon account and ditched android for At&t and Windows phone haha something i did not see coming

DEEBS808

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
got my Black 1520 today. And i must say I am loving this phone. its just perfect to me. now everyone on FB are asking alot of questions lol. Sure glad I chose this over the Note 3.

Dusteater

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Ordered two Lumia 1520's from the Microsoft Store on November 30th, one white and one yellow. They are still showing in process over one week later. Contacted Microsoft Store and they bounced me around between 3 people, all of which said they were unable to help. At this point I am not sure if they will ever ship, seems something is broken. Anyone else encounter this?

nthknd

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Ordered mine but it's stuck about a hour away from me due to the ice storm.we are having here in dallas. Ups has my note 3 my ausu transformer book t_100 and my black Nokia lumina 1520 all stuck some place here in dallas. All delivery are on hold until further notice. Sucks big time.

Sent from my C6802 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Ordered mine but it's stuck about a hour away from me due to the ice storm.we are having here in dallas. Ups has my note 3 my ausu transformer book t_100 and my black Nokia lumina 1520 all stuck some place here in dallas. All delivery are on hold until further notice. Sucks big time.

Sent from my C6802 using WPCentral Forums mobile app
Stay safe during this bad weather! I hope the weather improves for you soon.

Elfman12

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Ordered two Lumia 1520's from the Microsoft Store on November 30th, one white and one yellow. They are still showing in process over one week later. Contacted Microsoft Store and they bounced me around between 3 people, all of which said they were unable to help. At this point I am not sure if they will ever ship, seems something is broken. Anyone else encounter this?
Same here. I ordered a white 1520 on Nov 22nd, and was told they were in stock ready to ship. On the web order status page, it says "preparing to ship", but nothing else. It said the expected ship date between Nov 27-29, and still says that. I've talked with 3 different people and no one seems to know what the problem is, other than the order is ready and it's "stuck in the warehouse" or something. Nice.
When I called last Monday, their solution was to give me a call on Friday to see if I had gotten it in. Thanks AT&T. And to top it off, they never called.
Getting a bit frustrated... :angry:

GazooAz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Same here. I ordered a white 1520 on Nov 22nd, and was told they were in stock ready to ship. On the web order status page, it says "preparing to ship", but nothing else. It said the expected ship date between Nov 27-29, and still says that. I've talked with 3 different people and no one seems to know what the problem is, other than the order is ready and it's "stuck in the warehouse" or something. Nice.
When I called last Monday, their solution was to give me a call on Friday to see if I had gotten it in. Thanks AT&T. And to top it off, they never called.
Getting a bit frustrated... :angry:

Same hear I ordered from Microsoft store on black Friday, waited 3 days for shipping date and nothing, called them up and got bounced around for week with no results. So I cancelled my order with Microsoft store and ordered direct through AT&T on 12/6 and the Phone is supposed to ship on 12/11.

Dusteater

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Same hear I ordered from Microsoft store on black Friday, waited 3 days for shipping date and nothing, called them up and got bounced around for week with no results. So I cancelled my order with Microsoft store and ordered direct through AT&T on 12/6 and the Phone is supposed to ship on 12/11.

Just talked to someone higher up in the Microsoft Store phone area and they said they were swamped from Black Friday and orders are simply backed up to get shipped out. Nothing to do but wait. He said they should get through it in another 2 days.

5150 Joker

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
NOOOOOO got a delay in shipping. Phone's stuck in Japan atm and FedEx "thinks" it will get here by tomorrow and if not, next week. Damn you weather delays....

Dusteater

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Been 14 days since ordering two phones from the Microsoft Store. Got through to someone today who explained there were many problems including overselling the device by accident, the warehouse in TX being snowed in all week and capacity delays by UPS. He said they might ship again next week. This situation is pretty frustrating, two weeks just to ship an item seems extreme.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers