MS store shipping update

omegafiler

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Looks like AT&T managed to ship their orders on-time. Unfortunately the AT&T website requires a plan to order on-line. I'll probably just cancel and take my chances in a store if I don't see any movement by tomorrow.

Bodrik

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
That is why I never do pre-orders anymore unless its for bonuses. It is always a matter of shipping date to the company. Pre-order doesn't always mean "dock (receiving) date to you". If its shipping date vs. release date, I rather just go to the store.

leo74

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Well the MS store ships the AT&T variant with the AT&T box. Wouldn't surprise me if the guys at AT&T would just give themselves priority and hope that many people will jump ship from the MS order, so AT&T cam get more people on their crappy locker cloud thing... I have no idea where the MS store gets the phones from... I think I will stick with the MS order... Yes it sucks badly to have to wait, but dealing with AT&T sucks equally bad...

quek9

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Now that sux, who was it that said that their pre-order was shipping on the 19th? Sometimes it seems like M$ is trying to lose. :(

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Conflicting reports....
I spoke via chat this morning and later today by phone with two Microsoft reps. Both asked for my order number, and both informed me that I would have it by the 22nd. Fingers are officially crossed.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
What shipping method? And does it say shipped yet?

Still nothing yet. However, my credit card account shows the payment is pending for processing on the 20th...tonight at midnight I'm guessing. That's the first I've seen on my account since I placed the order on the 8th. Both reps said I should be getting an email tonight or by early morning stating that the phone had shipped, regardless of what the order status on the Microsoft website said. We shall see, I guess.
And I did two day shipping.

brandon_powell

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Still nothing yet. However, my credit card account shows the payment is pending for processing on the 20th...tonight at midnight I'm guessing. That's the first I've seen on my account since I placed the order on the 8th. Both reps said I should be getting an email tonight or by early morning stating that the phone had shipped, regardless of what the order status on the Microsoft website said. We shall see, I guess.
And I did two day shipping.
I have never, and still haven't had anything show on my card, yet I Have had 3 MS reps (one a manager) tell me order is fine and will be delivered on the 22nd. :-\

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I have never, and still haven't had anything show on my card, yet I Have had 3 MS reps (one a manager) tell me order is fine and will be delivered on the 22nd. :-\

Well, I hope their info is correct for all of us who preordered. I'm starting to realize that checking my Microsoft account every 1/2 hour or so is becoming a waste of my time. I feel like a junkie looking for a fix. lol As hard as it's going to be for me to do, I think I'm just going to await the email.

Lumia Jack

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know if Microsoft Store is using UPS shipping? I have a UPS account so I automatically get notified by UPS of any incoming packages to my address. Usually even before most stores send me tracking info. So if they are using UPS to ship the packages, I can stop checking my order status and go about my day until UPS notifies me about it.

Placed my order on the 9th, still no shipping info here. I ordered with next-day shipping, so if it doesn't ship tomorrow afternoon it's not going to be here on release. Tomorrow morning I might visit my local brick and mortar Microsoft Stores, if they have any phones in stock and can match the online bundle deal I'm just going to cancel my online order and reserve one for pickup on Friday morning.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Does anyone know if Microsoft Store is using UPS shipping? I have a UPS account so I automatically get notified by UPS of any incoming packages to my address. Usually even before most stores send me tracking info. So if they are using UPS to ship the packages, I can stop checking my order status and go about my day until UPS notifies me about it.

Placed my order on the 9th, still no shipping info here. I ordered with next-day shipping, so if it doesn't ship tomorrow afternoon it's not going to be here on release. Tomorrow morning I might visit my local brick and mortar Microsoft Stores, if they have any phones in stock and can match the online bundle deal I'm just going to cancel my online order and reserve one for pickup on Friday morning.

Yes UPS. I have purchased from them before it has always been UPS delivering the package.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Well, it's not looking good for a Friday delivery. Still saying "In Process" at the Microsoft website, and the payment on my credit card account still says "Pending". Also, still have not received an email from Microsoft stating that the phone has shipped. What's the point of preordering???

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
The Microsoft Store is going to be busy shipping XBOX Ones today. What I am going to do is wait to this afternoon. If I don't have a tracking number by say around 5 central time I am going to cancel my order and hope for the best. I will be at my local AT&T when they open to see what they have to sell.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss