What are you guys doing for screen protection?

EnemiesInTheEnd

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
So I ordered the phone and I ordered that Incipio Feather case for it, but now I'm left needing a screen protector and I can't decide which one to go with. None of the brands that make a protector for the Nokia Lumia 1520 seem to be any good. I am hoping Green Onions Supply comes out with something quick. I'm hoping for ideas. Maybe a brand I haven't seen yet.

Last edited:

elvandar

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
All of the other Incipio (including Feather) cases had included screen protectors that matched the form/shape of their respective cases, as far as I know. They won't be as high quality as stand-alone purchased protectors, but you can probably use it for a while at least.

Phrozty

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Had my titan for 2 years... never used screen protection... still looks great w/only 2 barely perceptible scratches I got back when I first got it. And this has GG3 right? I'm assuming that should be better.

MichaelBanning

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site
I'm getting a 1520 because I dropped my Quantum and the screen shattered, and while I'm getting a pretty hardcore case for it (Amazon.com: HHI Dual Armor Composite Case with Stand for Nokia Lumia 1520 - Black (Package include a HandHelditems Sketch Stylus Pen): Cell Phones & Accessories), I can't get myself to get a screen protector. I instantly think about air bubbles and peeling edges and stuff trapped underneath, all of which will infuriate me. I can't do it. I'm also getting insurance for it.

Also I heard the 1520 actually had GG2, which kinda sucks since they have a GG3, but either way it should help. Though I've heard 3 is substantially better than 2.

timgabrhel

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting a 1520 because I dropped my Quantum and the screen shattered, and while I'm getting a pretty hardcore case for it (Amazon.com: HHI Dual Armor Composite Case with Stand for Nokia Lumia 1520 - Black (Package include a HandHelditems Sketch Stylus Pen): Cell Phones & Accessories), I can't get myself to get a screen protector. I instantly think about air bubbles and peeling edges and stuff trapped underneath, all of which will infuriate me. I can't do it. I'm also getting insurance for it.

Also I heard the 1520 actually had GG2, which kinda sucks since they have a GG3, but either way it should help. Though I've heard 3 is substantially better than 2.

Good god that thing is hideous, but to each his own.

omegafiler

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I hope that works well. I heard this only has GG #2 instead of #3 which is apparently a lot better.

Everybody thought GG2 was awesome... until 3 came out. Now apparently the old one sucks. :)

Personally, I think it'll do just fine as my previous GG and non-GG screens have never seen a scratch. But regardless of type of screen, nothing is 100% scratch-proof.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo