Nokia Lumia 1520 Unlocked

Prady Sabharwal

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
I got my Lumia 1520 unlock code from AT&T, initially he said they give code only if you have been using the phone on their network for 6 months.
But I said I am going out of the country for an year and I have been using AT&T GoPhone more than 1 year and used on 1520 for a month on same number.
He took around 10 minutes to retrieve my data as he didn't even ask my IMEI number, he might have got it from my usage records and yippie I got it unlocked without paying single penny. :)

JeyDavid

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
That's why they unlocked it, you've been a customer with GoPhone service for a year, you have to be for 6 months. They're being ******* about it. No matter how much I tried they won't unlock my phone. I was getting the run around with "supervisors" then one supervisor said email your receipt to deviceunlock, because I paid full price at Microsoft but the online request form department already denied me.It's B.S I paid full price they should unlock it. What it comes down to is that they want you to of invested in their service before they'll unlock it. That's why there are requirements. I'm just going to sell it and take my business elsewhere. My money going to a different company where they'd appreciate me being a customer. What they don't get is I'll get my money back go elsewhere.

Aditarya

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Recently I bought a Lumia 1520 for full price and asked AT&T to give me unlock code.
They said device should be active for 60 days to get unlock code for postpaid customers.
They provided unlock code for my lumia 1020 that was more than 60 days active on AT&T network.

Takiat

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Just got my brand new ATT 1520 unlocked today by having a buddy at ATT get it for me. Using it right now on Tmobile. Wow, all I can say. Same speeds I was getting with my Tmobile Note 2. MMS works, text works, 35 down and 15 up.....wow wow wow
I even used the transfer contacts and texts app from the windows store and did it all through bluetooth. AMAZING

GSeattle

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
After filing a complain with the BBB, AT&T called 10 days later saying the phone can't be unlocked because it is still under contract (doh...). Anyone ran into that situation? Thank you

GSeattle

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
If there is anyone who had luck having AT&T unlock their (under contract) phone after filing a complaint to the BBB, I would much appreciate it if you could contact me. I could use it as precedence and put additional pressure on AT&T. Many thanks.

SimpleCartoon

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
Although I purchased my phone under contract I was able to get the device unlocked by using a phone number which is only 8 months away from upgrade. No questions asked. try submitting a request on att.com/deviceunlock

Flavio76

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
Not sure if I can post here,if its against any rule here.
But in December I bought the code from this company, took 15 days and they said they could not do it, and gave back my money.
On 1st February I asked again and they said now they were able to do it.
Mine 1520 was a full price no contract bought at Microsoft website...
The website
http://www.attphoneunlockingshop.us/

It worked for me after 6days.

Please delete the link if do not conform with the forum.

amb9800

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Great, thanks!

Those on T-Mo, are you having any issues with:

• 3G data in non-refarmed areas (i.e. does 1700/2100 MHz actually work on AT&T 1520)?
  • Internet connection sharing
  • MMS

If only the Wifi Calling app could be ported over from the 925 / 521...

laserphotos

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
I can verify the link and service are good. They provided the unlock code in about five days and now my rm-940 is humming along on t-mobile with lte up to 30mbs! It does seem to be missing the 3g connection, but is at 4g or lte %97 of the time!

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Unlocking Newb question...

I've read that some unlocked phones don't operate at their fullest potential when used on networks that they weren't released on....things like messaging not working correctly or not getting LTE service. I currently own a 1520 on AT&T, and recently received an unlock code from them. My question is: If I go ahead and unlock my phone using the code from AT&T and continue to use it on AT&T's network, could some of those issues begin to show up for me, or will it continue to work as designed for AT&T?
Sorry for such an ignorant question. :)

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
It's primed for AT&T, I unlock all my AT&T phones... So if I resell them, you can get more for it. But it never changed anything for me. Justs lets me use up some prepaid cards friends give me,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers