Show me 1520 picture in your hand.

LeiChat

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
if you want something more hands on , get the dimensions of the phone , cut it out of paper and see how it fits
That's exactly what I did. :)
The only downside is the sharp edges, the real 1520 won't have the uniform thickness of my paper version.
I also discovered that my passport and my HTC HD7 together are very close to the weight of the 1520. :confused:
Got the dimensions from here: http://www.nokia.com/gb-en/phones/phone/lumia1520/

BZhBBaAIMAAXYxC.jpg

Meredith43

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I still don't have the phone (preparing to ship....someday....) but I received the case for it today. I got a Trudia Melody case from Amazon. Just a cheapie, nothing fancy, but it's a great way to know how the phone feels in hand size-wise. Cases are cheap. If you don't have an ATT store close, it may be worth ordering a cheap case. This one has the save contours as the phone.

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Clearly we need a follow up thread: "Show me 1520 picture in your pocket"

Is there any way to keep the 1520 in a pair of jeans?

TenTwelve

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Clearly we need a follow up thread: "Show me 1520 picture in your pocket"

Is there any way to keep the 1520 in a pair of jeans?

Well that depends. Do you wear men's or women's jeans. Keep in mind that men's skinny jeans are women's jeans. lol This phone fits in all my cuts of (non-skinny) jeans and my casual pants (khakis, cargos, etc.).

SoloXCRacer

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Well that depends. Do you wear men's or women's jeans. Keep in mind that men's skinny jeans are women's jeans. lol This phone fits in all my cuts of (non-skinny) jeans and my casual pants (khakis, cargos, etc.).

Same here, I've had no issues with the phone in my pocket with various slacks, jeans, and cargo pants. Though if you do wear girl pants, I'd imagine there could be some issue, but I'm too fat to be wearing girl pants so I can't say for sure.

LeiChat

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Anyone care to share a picture of the 1520 in their hand... next to their head?
My colleagues were mocking my origami 1520 saying "you're not really going to buy a handset that big are you?"

dom-joly-phone.jpg

Jcmg62

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
No question about it...the phone is big. But its extremely well designed to fit comfortably into the hand. Frankly, I've even found holding it up to my ear and making calls is a comfortable experience. There are simply no drawbacks to the size of the phone. It just....works

naplesbill

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
A coworker kept making comments about how my phone was too big to hold up to my ear. So, I picked up his desk phone handset and showed how much bigger it was than my 1520. I asked him if his handset was too big and uncomfortable to hold up to his ear. He had nothing to say and several others around us started cracking up.

I then looked at his iPhone and said "that is cute!"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site

rajamass

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
53655d1388864353-dscn2185%5B1%5D.jpg

Dos101

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone post a pic or a video of typing on the 1520 with one hand? I'm almost ready to pull the trigger on one from Ebay but I'm somewhat concerned that I won't be able to hold it and type on it with the same hand (which is what I currently do with my 920).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon