Nokia Lumia 1520 Cases???

LeiChat

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
My last few phones have been HTC which all came with a simple slim pouch case.
I'd like one for the 1520 as I'll most likely get the Brodit ProClip for my car and I don't want to be snapping the phone in an out of a hard back/gel case.
I can't see any evidence that the HTC One Max comes with one of the pouch cases or find anywhere that sells them as a spare part/accessory.

Anyone seen anything similar please?
Something like this http://www.pdair.com/index.php/smar...for-nokia-lumia-1520-vertical-pouch-type.html but ideally less bulky.
I have been searching for a neoprene option on Ebay but sellers don't appear to be offering them for 6" devices yet.

Last edited:

John Fungo

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
I ordered a Nillkin Ultra Slim protector for my phone (it has a review on WPCentral; better check it out). Typically, I don't put it on my phone during normal days or when combing since I think it's quite durable and I pay careful attention whenever I bring it out from my pockets and use it. I only equip with Nillkin once I go to sleep or when I go to our mine site (which is very dusty).

The phone doesn't feel slippery too.

I have also a separate matte screen protector and it seems durable even though it's from a unknown Chinese brand.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

John Fungo

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
I ordered a Nillkin Ultra Slim protector for my phone (it has a review on WPCentral; better check it out). Typically, I don't put it on my phone during normal days or when combing since I think it's quite durable and I pay careful attention whenever I bring it out from my pockets and use it. I only equip with Nillkin once I go to sleep or when I go to our mine site (which is very dusty).

The phone doesn't feel slippery too.

I have also a separate matte screen protector and it seems durable even though it's from a unknown Chinese brand.

I meant,"...during normal days or when COMMUTING..."

QOAM

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Today I bought a new case for my Lumia. I think I am going to like this one. Didn't realize it had the kick stand. I didn't really want that. Hope it is easily removable. I am guessing that many people have this case already. I was waiting on Otterbox. Now that I bought this, you all can rest easier knowing Otterbox will have one ready for sale soon. Probably before my case gets here. That is Murphy's law.

Black Red Tough Rugged Stand Hybrid Hard Soft Cover Case for Nokia Lumia 1520 | eBay

TechFranz

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Today I bought a new case for my Lumia. I think I am going to like this one. Didn't realize it had the kick stand. I didn't really want that. Hope it is easily removable. I am guessing that many people have this case already. I was waiting on Otterbox. Now that I bought this, you all can rest easier knowing Otterbox will have one ready for sale soon. Probably before my case gets here. That is Murphy's law.

Black Red Tough Rugged Stand Hybrid Hard Soft Cover Case for Nokia Lumia 1520 | eBay

Amazing how Murphy's Law works. I appreciate the link though. I think I will try one, though perhaps in Black instead of Red. Maybe I won't even need an Otterbox!
Black Tough Rugged Stand Hybrid Hard Soft Cover Case for Nokia Lumia 1520 | eBay

Alphageek_UK

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site

QOAM

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Ordered my case as shown in my post above 1/4 and it is here today/ 1/6/2014. I will probably remove the kickstand because I want to add the Rokform. I wanted to say it does not have a screen protector like the Otterbox does but the glass will not hit the ground if it falls. Only had it on for about 5 minutes. I don't think it makes it too big and it covers those horrible pointed edges.

mozman68

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
I ordered both the Incipio feather and decided to add the YESU grey case as well since it gave me free shipping on Amazon...basically the YESU is free.

Going to probably combine the Incipio case with the universal Rokform mount I ordered. I already have a proclip mount for my Jeep, so I figured I would attach the magnetic mount to the ProClip platform and then I just plop the phone on there. If that doesn't work out too well, I can always get one of the Rokform car mounts, but I like the idea of the using my exisiting ProClip one as it keeps the phone lower, easier to reach and nothing is on the windshield.

Will post pics once everything comes in and is set up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo