Nokia Lumia 1520 Cases???

NawfSideWillyB

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
The black one looks great on my black 1520, keeps it looking sleek.
The mercury would probably give you some cool contrast though. Not the top line of protection, but decent, covers the corners and sides, barely raises over the screen. The material is like a combination of gel and hard plastic so you get a slim balance of both types. Does protect the camera too. I'd still refrain from dropping, but its a nice SLIM case nonetheless.

NawfSideWillyB

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
I'd recommend the black one because the more I look at the case, the more I can't confirm if the mercury one will look good with the few parts of the exposed phone. May, just can't give you a for sure answer. Remember, its just my opinion so you can easily disregard but now you have a 1520 owner's input about the incipio.

bassoprofundo

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
They need to release a case similar to the CC-1037 (Lumia 900) & CC-1043 (Lumia 920).... soft cases that were super form fitting. Perfect cut outs for the buttons and great protection for the entire device. Hopefully, Nokia will be releasing one soon. That's the only one I want on my 1520.

THIS... I was just thinking this exact thing as I was changing the case on my work 920 and looking at my personal 1520. I LOVE the CC-1043s I have for my 920. They're the perfect combo of functional and beautiful. Why is there nothing like this for the 1520?

cathain

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I got one of these cases yesterday. It fits great and looks good but grip is actually worse with it on! All I want is a slim case that makes it much easier to grip. I've ordered a generic TPU gel case and a Nillkin ultra slim case so hopefully they work out better?

cariocap

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site

lancorp

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site

lancorp

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
I'm not a big fan of the way the buttons are covered on the Amzer case but I'll give it a shot if the other 2 cases I have coming don't work out?

What do you mean by "covered"? The button areas of the case are indented nicely, and the case and the buttons are at about the same level. I didn't like the buttons sticking up on the 1520 (without case) as I was always hitting them by mistake.

cathain

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
What do you mean by "covered"? The button areas of the case are indented nicely, and the case and the buttons are at about the same level. I didn't like the buttons sticking up on the 1520 (without case) as I was always hitting them by mistake.

I havent actually got the case but it's shown and mentioned in the video below around the 1.13 mark? I think I'm going to go ahead and order it anyway, really does look nice :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ogegr2tEeJM

pararigger

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
I just put the kickstand4u on my naked 1520 and I'm really enjoying it. I had a cheap kickstand case from amazon that I enjoyed using for the kickstand but it was so bulky and the kickstand has started to rattle pretty badly and is almost able to open on its own (just an annoyance but it really bothers me).

The kickstand4u matches nicely with the finish on my black 1520 and works great in landscape mode. Unfortunately it doesn't work in portrait mode but I won't be using anything in portrait mode with it anyway. It also helps with using it one-handed. I'm able to grip the kickstand with my fingertips and reach all of the screen with my thumb. I have to stretch for it but is nice in a situation where I only have one hand free.

Also, when I lay my phone down on its back none of it contacts the surface meaning my camera and back of the phone won't get scratched by setting it down.

Sent from my RM-940_nam_att_200 using Tapatalk

pvcleave

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
For those on AT&T that have the charging case are you using any other holder? With the case the options are limited, but I wanted something to cover the screen. I get my phone today, it is out for delivery. It only took two days for overnight delivery. :)

I am not sure how well it will fit in my pockets. It is tough to tell at the AT&T store, with the security feature holding the phone down. I am curious what other people with the charing case are doing.

Sam_oslo

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
I have just received Elegant Genuine Leather Soft Case Flip Cover for Nokia Lumia 1520 - Black and my first impression is positive.

It feels solid, looks pretty good with a nice craftsmanship, and fits good too. I'm not a "leather"-expert, but it looks and smells like leather.

There was a small peace of leather inside the box, as sample material. I can see the backside of it, and that looks like a really nice leather with a fine structure. The whole case seams to be made of the same fine leather.

Last edited:

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
If I get a 1520 I'll be getting either a clear case or one that's very slim/plain. And probably won't even have it on half the time. I just don't get how anyone would ruin such a beautiful device by throwing some of these hideous, bulky cases on it.

Sam_oslo

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Just resided a new accessory shipment, including Protective Frosted Plastic Back Case for Nokia Lumia 1520 - Red and the same in Purple.

My first impression, It's really slim and adds almost nothing to the thickness of the phone, and the Red looks great on my Black Lumia 1520. But the camera still sticks out, it's too slim to protect the camera. The grip is better than bare phone, but it's not as good as my PCV case.

Both the Red and Purple have a much richer and more vibrant colors, both looks much better than the picture on the site.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo