$20 Windows Store credit

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
If it is asking you to buy an app you already paid for hit buy and it will take you to your wallet app which will tell you that you already purchased this app and you can reinstall it.

Unless they relisted the app like fruit ninja, which you would have to buy again.

Sent via a Nokia Lumia 1520

Oh trust me I know. That's not the only case where it can happen actually, which was the problem in my case. There are some other fringe issues that can occur that they are aware of. That's why they are giving me refunds for all of those.

I've now seen half of the refund appear. Now just waiting for the other half to clear the other bank. :)

butters149

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
I keep getting the error message that the IMEI has been used already, this goes for the 1520 and 920. oh wells i talked with online CSR and they said they had escalated and i should be getting a phone call soon.

MikeF74

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
I kept getting timeout errors when trying to submit my form. Finally, I decided to try using IE instead of Firefox and it worked.

JaiMento

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
I keep getting the error message that the IMEI has been used already, this goes for the 1520 and 920. oh wells i talked with online CSR and they said they had escalated and i should be getting a phone call soon.

I don't believe the 920 is a qualifying device.

I still haven't gotten notice of my $20 voucher in my email. How long should I be waiting? Their website says you'll receive it within 24 hours.

I only had to wait a matter of minutes to receive my vouchers via email.

Phrozty

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Mine fails when I try to register at the world-of-apps page and it says to contact nokia care, but I have no clue where to submit a ticket. Went around looking for a place and couldn't find it...

Can you guys point me to a place?

EDIT: nm.. I tried on IE and it worked fine..

Phrozty

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Ok.. for my next problem... I tried redeeming the code both on Wallet and on commerce.microsoft.com and I'm getting a "code not valid in this market" error.. .anyone else get that?

5150 Joker

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
Thanks just did it and it worked! For those with the international version, make sure to switch to the home country your phone is from:

Enjoy your new Lumia

Your app voucher is on its way:

Your claim has been accepted. We hope you’re enjoying your new Nokia Lumia phone – your voucher will be sent by email within 2 days.

Stay tuned for more fantastic offers, recommendations and news from Nokia. You can also find out about our exclusive competitions, the latest updates and more by visiting our Facebook page.

Follow Nokia Hong Kong on Facebook

Unfortunately the problem is you will need to hard reset your phone and switch to that market territory for the coupon code to work. :( Mine's already tied to the USA so the voucher isn't useful for me. Might just give it away or trade it with someone.

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Mine's already tied to the USA so the voucher isn't useful for me. Might just give it away or trade it with someone.

Wow, that's incredibly reasonable and generous of you. Most people would get pretty angry, but you're actually handling it in a really calm manner. Kudos to being a reasonable person in a crazy, mixed-up, insane world. :)

Mark Reed2

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
I have the international version and I use the UK Nokia page....still no joy, either sorry blah blah or the other message saying its not recognised.

JasonKruys

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I have the international version and I use the UK Nokia page....still no joy, either sorry blah blah or the other message saying its not recognised.

Me too. I tweeted Nokia care, and they said they would escalate it and get back to me. They did tell me that when they checked on 'their' internal system, my IMEI was showing as valid.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)