$20 Windows Store credit

JaiMento

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Were all 1520's supposed to come with a $20 Windows Store credit? Or just the one's purchased from AT&T? If all of them come with it, where is it located?

w4rmk

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
If you buy the phone from a Microsoft store you also a $50 app store credit and the game Halo Spartan Assault. To get the free game just search for the game in the app store on the 1520 and you see that the price is free. So MS purchasers end up with a total of $70 in app store credit.

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I registered with my 1020 when they first announced this...it took a week for me to get that credit.

However, when I got my 1520 on Friday I did it again and got the credit nearly instantly.

and I had to exchange it on Saturday because it was malfunctioning and I did the credit voucher again with it and got it instantly. So keep trying! best luck!

JD_Morecraft

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Yeah the $20 from Nokia IS the $20 you get with the AT&T purchase, and is how you get to $70 total from a microsoft purchase.

MSFT gives you a $50 gift card with the phone.

Register your phone with Nokia for $20

Total $70

Take pictures of the about screen of different phones in the stores, unlimited credits. Priceless

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
For some reason my IMEI is being denied the credit. I have no idea why...so it looks like I'll have to chat with someone from Nokia tomorrow.

Combining this with the fact that some of my apps are telling me I have to buy them again I'm a little upset. MS said they were issuing me a refund, but I haven't seen it even though they said 72 hours tops.

Tomorrow is going to be a day filled with fun chats. :p

crav4speed

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Got my $20 here as well. This is a promotional gift card so it expires after a certain amount of time. Mine shows 6 months but I guess beggars can't be choosers :smile:

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
For some reason my IMEI is being denied the credit. I have no idea why...so it looks like I'll have to chat with someone from Nokia tomorrow.

Combining this with the fact that some of my apps are telling me I have to buy them again I'm a little upset. MS said they were issuing me a refund, but I haven't seen it even though they said 72 hours tops.

As an update on the above post:

Nokia called me up yesterday and it seems they managed to solve the issue that was causing the IMEI to register as invalid. I have gotten the $20 credit and am grabbing some of the stuff that was asking me to rebuy it.

I also still haven't seen the refund from MS...and I'm thinking that's due to an internal billing issue that I may have to call my banks to sort out.

So yeah if you run into the IMEI issue just contact Nokia Support. They will work on it and get it done and actually call you back to tell you it has been done. It's rare to get really great support like that these days.

gravage

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site

Same issue here. I reported it to Nokia support and haven't heard back. I even sent them a screenshot of my IMEI and receipt.

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Same issue here. I reported it to Nokia support and haven't heard back. I even sent them a screenshot of my IMEI and receipt.
. It took a couple days for them to call me back. I also provided details about the IMEI and a picture of my receipt.

They did call though and it has been resolved. I did use my browser in Private Mode just to make sure any lingering cookies from the previous attempts wouldn't cause it to fail again.

bjd223

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
If it is asking you to buy an app you already paid for hit buy and it will take you to your wallet app which will tell you that you already purchased this app and you can reinstall it.

Unless they relisted the app like fruit ninja, which you would have to buy again.

Sent via a Nokia Lumia 1520

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb