Dying to know for those who had the 1020

husslord

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
How is the camera?? I have been reading mixed reviews on the camera to that its good, to that it stinks, especially for Nokia, so for those with or had the 1020 how is it? How is the zoom quality? It only lets you zoom in twice correct? I am not looking for a something to replace a $1200 camera but if I do the love the camera on the 1020 and especially the video recording in high volume areas; concerts....cant wait to see someone record a song from a concert with this! Quality should be solid sound wise, its just the video quality that concerns me. How are you guys liking it so far? I had the note 3 and that camera and well all android cameras, except HTC one were garbage the one was good for recording only....thanks guys!!! Happy early turkey day to those in the states!

giantenemybird

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I owned the 1020 and now the 1520. I'd say the cameras are comparable. On the 1020 I could zoom in farther while still having it be very detailed, whereas the 1520 it loses detail a little sooner on the zoom in. Other than that, the differences are subtle. I'm very happy with the 1520 camera.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm no camera expert, but the pics are about what I would expect. Not as good as the 1020, but better than anything else I've used. Speed-wise, the 1520 seems about the same as the 1020, but I can't say for sure as it's been a few weeks since I sold my 1020. I say about the same, in that it does seem slower than I'd like when using the Nokia Camera app.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05