Took about 3 minutes at the local Microsoft store. No questions asked. He didn't even open the box to check if the phone was inside.

Nokia come at me when you have an unlocked version, 32gb with qi wireless charging.
    11-26-2013 02:55 PM
    "Nokia come at me when you have an unlocked version, 32gb with qi wireless charging."

So you bought the phone anyways knowing it didn't have any of that? I really do not understand why so many of you buy devices and immediately return them. Sometimes 5-6 times. Sooner or later the merchants are clamp-down on this. Unfortunately it will hurt the remaining sane people of the world.
    11-26-2013 03:01 PM
    He bought the phone and he tried getting an unlock code from AT&T. It's not his fault AT&T didn't give him a code for a device he paid full price for.
    11-26-2013 03:10 PM
    "Nokia come at me when you have an unlocked version, 32gb with qi wireless charging."

So you bought the phone anyways knowing it didn't have any of that? I really do not understand why so many of you buy devices and immediately return them. Sometimes 5-6 times. Sooner or later the merchants are clamp-down on this. Unfortunately it will hurt the remaining sane people of the world.
    I bought the phone knowing it didn't have any of that. Thinking I would be able to unlock it with no problems. I loved the phone just cant use it with att

I don't think I have seen a nicer display on any device so far.
    11-26-2013 03:39 PM
    how about not buying it in the first place...
    It was widely disseminated that the phone was sold locked to ATT and you had to be a customer of theirs in order to get it unlocked

With other possible options for buying an international version looming on the horizon, why buy it just to return it?

The only thing accomplished by what he did was depriving someone else from buying one and participating in a practice which raises prices for legitimate consumers.
    11-26-2013 03:54 PM
    11-26-2013 04:06 PM