Current UK Sim Free prices

LeiChat

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Last Updated: Tue 26th Nov

Just compiling a list of links with prices, which I thought I'd share here.
Make sure you check with the retailer before you order via any of these links as I've no idea whether the handset they're advertising is locked to a specific network, etc.

Handtec - ?545.99 (was ?569.99) - Buy Nokia Lumia 1520 - Black
Unlocked Mobiles - ?549.98 - http://www.unlocked-mobiles.com/sim-free-mobile-phones/nokia-lumia-1520-sim-free-p-84577.html
Clove - ?550.00 - http://www.clove.co.uk/nokia-lumia-1520
Expansys - ?589.99 - Nokia Lumia 1520 (Black) - Expansys.com UK (minus 3.5% cashback via Quidco)
Carphone Warehouse - ?599.95 - Nokia Lumia 1520 sim only deals & offers | The Carphone Warehouse
Mobile Fun - ?599.99 - http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/sim-free-nokia-lumia-1520-black-p41724.htm
Phones 4 U - ? No Sim Free price yet - http://www.phones4u.co.uk/shop/shop_contract_details.asp?ItemKey=748104
O2 - ? PAYG coming soon - https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...phones%2Fnokia%2Flumia-1520%2F&token=stHahnTA

I'm only going to include what I believe to be official UK stock and not grey imports.
If I'm not sure I'll put it below instead.

** Don't forget to get your ?20 voucher once you get your phone **

Drop me a message or reply if you find somewhere I haven't included please.

Possibly/Probably grey imports:
SimplyElectronics.net - ?495 - http://www.simplyelectronics.net/mainproduct.php?pid=23615

Last edited:

nosmo_king1

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
I think unlocked-mobiles takes your money on order......i fancy the yellow one but i suspect the yellow wont actually arrive on the 18th. Think i may have to go for black, always found clove to be ok.

illumia

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I think unlocked-mobiles takes your money on order......
So does Clove from which I ordered mine. However there's also this idiotic "security check" procedure (not only at clove) for which you are requested to send scanned images of your ID/pasport or other personal identification document, then they may get back to you (in my case they did) requesting further verification by confirming the transaction code which you have to obtain by contacting your bank. All this in order to ensure you are the legitimate owner of the card. the best part is that my card is a prepaid type VISA ELECTRON which doesn't even have my name on it so what's the verification for anyway!!?! The price is great though, much cheaper than in Germany where they'll sell it for 800€ or Greece-750€...

hudsonvalley

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
So does Clove from which I ordered mine. However there's also this idiotic "security check" procedure (not only at clove) for which you are requested to send scanned images of your ID/pasport or other personal identification document, then they may get back to you (in my case they did) requesting further verification by confirming the transaction code which you have to obtain by contacting your bank. All this in order to ensure you are the legitimate owner of the card. the best part is that my card is a prepaid type VISA ELECTRON which doesn't even have my name on it so what's the verification for anyway!!?! The price is great though, much cheaper than in Germany where they'll sell it for 800? or Greece-750?...

Very convenient way to steal your identity by requesting all this information.

Jcowley

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Have giffgaff announced they are going to be selling this? If so that's perfect for me as I'm with them currently and have no plans to leave.

LeiChat

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Have giffgaff announced they are going to be selling this? If so that's perfect for me as I'm with them currently and have no plans to leave.
I tweeted them asking a while back but they didn't respond.
Fingers crossed as their other prices are quite competitive.

LeiChat

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Is there any website that is currently shipping unlocked 1520s?
I believe it's not officially available in the UK till December 2nd.
If anyone is selling them for UK delivery before that they're probably imports rather than UK stock.
That's only my educated guess though.

nosmo_king1

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Just pre-ordered the yellow from unlocked-mobiles. Due in on the 18th december. I suspect i will be waiting until the new year as i hear yellow is hard to come by.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wraypa1

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
i spoke to the people at handtec yesterday and they were very hesitant to say anything about the yellow one. i really want that colour but i fear it will not be available for xmas too...

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I really can't understand why Nokia are shipping some more common coloured devices like black in bulk, but yellow, cyan etc seem to be missing in action. I'd like to see some stats from the last year about all the colours.

1st_Raven

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
So does Clove from which I ordered mine. However there's also this idiotic "security check" procedure (not only at clove) for which you are requested to send scanned images of your ID/pasport or other personal identification document, then they may get back to you (in my case they did) requesting further verification by confirming the transaction code which you have to obtain by contacting your bank. All this in order to ensure you are the legitimate owner of the card. the best part is that my card is a prepaid type VISA ELECTRON which doesn't even have my name on it so what's the verification for anyway!!?! The price is great though, much cheaper than in Germany where they'll sell it for 800€ or Greece-750€...

Strange. I ordered from Clove but didn't have to complete this check.

LeiChat

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Carphone Warehouse's website has changed to "in stock" today.
I popped in to a nearby branch but they said they were too small to stock that model. (It's only a 6" !? :cool:)

JasonKruys

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Carphone Warehouse's website has changed to "in stock" today.
I popped in to a nearby branch but they said they were too small to stock that model. (It's only a 6" !? :cool:)

So has anyone actually obtained a phone from CPW yet? Mine is on pre-order with Clove, which is still saying stock due tomorrow, which probably means it won't be here until Monday! The wait is killing me!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss