Current UK Sim Free prices

Jcowley

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Does anybody know of a shop in the UK that will be stocking the yellow 1520? I'm searching but not finding anything :(

wraypa1

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Only handtec and unlocked mobiles say much about it as far as i can see and even then only unlocked mobiles indicated a stock date (18th dec). They are now in stock in black only at unlocked mobiles. I want the yellow one too but it is very annoying having to wait. It is lucky for nokia there is no other phone on the market i would consider at the moment, otherwise i might get bored of the waiting and delays that seem to have occurred with this launch.

OliverK

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I got two 1520's from CPW delivered today but I only ordered one... so I have to return the other (because it is on contract on a different number).

I took the extra one into a store and they didn't know what it was so it seems if you want it from CPW get it online. I got a white and black today so both
are in stock.

JasonKruys

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
My order status at Clove has changed from 'backorder' to 'Process'! Woohooo! It is kind of handy, really, as T-Mobile in their infinite wisdom disabled my current SIM card as soon as they sent out my new nano-SIM, so I have been incommunicado for a few days!

Jcowley

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
It links straight to the 1520 for me, but I would definitely NOT buy from them. There are many negative reviews on the web and they are grey imports (which Nokia warranty will not cover).

LeiChat

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
I got two 1520's from CPW delivered today but I only ordered one... so I have to return the other (because it is on contract on a different number).

I took the extra one into a store and they didn't know what it was so it seems if you want it from CPW get it online. I got a white and black today so both
are in stock.
Which store please? haha
I've rung three and visited two and none knew when they'd be getting stock.

LeiChat

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Had an in stock notification for the black 1520 from Expansys.
Noticed they're also offering it with a free 32GB memory card.
Hopefully this link will take you there:
Nokia Lumia 1520 + Free 32GB microSD card (Black) - Expansys.com UK

Is the 32GB card worth the extra ?45 compared to the Handtec price though?

P.S. If you're signed up to Quidco, Expansys are one of the cashback retailers so make sure you go through there to save a few extra pennies.

illumia

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
My black one from Clove is on it's way. I've gone for special delivery, so a chance it will arrive on Saturday

I also have a preorder with Clove but haven't received any notification regarding dispatch. I've chosen a FEDEX shipment. Maybe there were just too many orders to complete plus the stock appears to have arrived quite late during the day... I was hoping to have mine on monday but I don't think that's the case anymore...

wraypa1

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Just contacted the guys at unlocked mobiles about the availability of the yellow ones. They were supposed to be hearing about them today, apparently nokia have not said anything about the yellow ones but did just deliver some white ones which are now showing as in stock. the yellow ones have been removed from the list entirely. why is it so difficult to throw a couple of yellow phones our way? anybody got any idea as to when we might see them?

phander

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
O2 refresh plan means we have a new cheapest deal for PAYG (with a little bit of hassle).

Can only see red atm.

Go to refresh page: https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...tariff%2Fnokia%2Flumia-1520%2F&token=KEUdjHnj
Click 3G Tariffs
Choose Unlimited 1GB data
Choose second plan 129.99 + 24*15 = 130 + 360 = 490.
Get phone.
Ring O2, cancel CONTRACT only side of phone and PAY OFF phone in full (balance of 360).
Ask O2 for unlock code.
Check your bill over next month for O2 dodgy charges and get them to refund if necessary.

Lots have done this. Check out HotUKdeal for details of people's experience. It all works.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte