Are you a Lumiaographer?

gravage

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I went to look at the 1520 in a Microsoft store yesterday and I was hooked. I bought one. I currently own three Android phones and Android is my preferred operating system (for various reasons), but I always find myself pulled back to Windows Phone.

With the Lumias, it's all of the great camera features. The camera app itself is great, but all the things you can do after you take the photo is what really impresses me. Color Pop in Creative studio, for example, lets you make a photo black and white and then color just a few elements in to make them stand out. The killer part about this for me, though, is how you just tap the object and the software colors it in for you, almost perfectly. With equivalent Android apps, I have to paint everything manually, which not only takes time and patience, but never comes out the way I want it to.

I find myself coming back to Lumias over and over because of these features. Because the photos are great and you can make them even greater. I suppose that makes me a Lumiaographer. What about you? Is that your main draw, or is it something else.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Its everything for me much more than just the camera.

This threads opening question points in the direction of a Android verses Windows phone thread. We already have threads for that. As long as we stay on topic I will leave this thread open but if it turns I will close it so please stay on topic.

The question is, I think correct me if I am wrong OP. Is the Lumia camera the main reason you chose this device?

gravage

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Its everything for me much more than just the camera.

This threads opening question points in the direction of a Android verses Windows phone thread. We already have threads for that. As long as we stay on topic I will leave this thread open but if it turns I will close it so please stay on topic.

The question is, I think correct me if I am wrong OP. Is the Lumia camera the main reason you chose this device?

I MENTIONED the word "Android" in my original post. That's about as far as it goes toward being a comparison between platforms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6