12-02-2013 02:49 PM
57 123
tools
    Here in America that's usually the defense of someone who has done something indefensible.

Gun advocates praise Starbucks for open carry policy with appreciation day, including in Newtown

You do have a right to an opinion but in the future try and consider if whatever is going on with you is really a reportable event and if so try and find a different way of expressing it other than a sensational title like "Looks like I will return the 1520 ."
    I tthin will report it just like I did, again my right. If you don't like it you done have to read much less comment on it.
    12-01-2013 06:26 PM
    The size is polarizing. I am on the fence to buy one. Its beautiful but a tad too big for a phone. Unless your Andre the Giant.
    I think it's comments like this that is polarizing. The biggest complaint about the 1520 is it's size. Well it is a 6 inch phone! If it's too big for your taste alright but why complain about it?
    Many of us that have been with WP since WP7 have consistently had to listen too this platform being berated. Yes a lot of it has been deserved and that's alright but fine something else to complain about besides this phone's size. You know it's a six inch phone before you try it.
    12-01-2013 07:02 PM
    i dont understand the premise of this thread. ok you dont like the phone so you returned it. why making a thread to tell us you returned it is a good idea? of course you're going to get some people that defend the phone or windows phone. there are people that love it while you didnt. this kind of thread telling us that you returned it never ends well. you could have just returned it and left it at that. these kinds of threads are normally a way of putting down a phone while being passive aggressive about it. do you make this thread hoping to get some sympathizers about you returning your lumia 1520? i just dont see why making a thread telling us you returned your 1520 is good. it's your decision, not ours.
    12-02-2013 12:48 PM
    The 1520 is like a bbw. Some of us are man enough and smart enough to know how great it will be. The foolish just walk away.
    12-02-2013 01:06 PM
    The OS killed the phone from me. From a company that markets its tablets as productivity devices, I'd expect a phablet to have at least ONE feature from all that. Instead there's nothing. No side-by-side multitasking, no USB support, no file manager, no proper Office. It's a damn shame.

It's supposed to be a little tablet, not a giant phone.
    12-02-2013 02:20 PM
    I think it's comments like this that is polarizing. The biggest complaint about the 1520 is it's size. Well it is a 6 inch phone! If it's too big for your taste alright but why complain about it?
    Many of us that have been with WP since WP7 have consistently had to listen too this platform being berated. Yes a lot of it has been deserved and that's alright but fine something else to complain about besides this phone's size. You know it's a six inch phone before you try it.
    Some people feel that it's necessary to comment on the size, though the thoughts are already obvious to others. On Android Central, we still have threads saying that "I should have gotten the Galaxy S4 because the Note 3 is too big". The Note series is on its third iteration now and I would think that the size of the devices wouldn't surprise anyone at this point, but evidently I'm wrong.
    12-02-2013 02:45 PM
    This thread has ran it's course. Even the OP wishes he never made it. Closed.
    12-02-2013 02:49 PM
57 123